The Brick lady xalimo glorifying and doing sixir

@Mudug_gyal @Basra @DojaKhat @pinkyandthebrain

Anticipation Popcorn GIF
No, I won't be participating in this cheap bait thread.

This video isn't breaking news at all, it's more than six months old. It's already been discussed, dissected and joked about so I see no point in me investing my time and energy on this waste-of-oxygen OP.

I mean some people do sixir in Somalia as well. It’s just not normalized or acceptable

My uncle told us once about a lady who did sixir on him back home because he rejected her. Then one morning he woke up underwater in the ocean and nearly drowned

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
No, I won't be participating in this cheap bait thread.

This video isn't breaking news at all, it's more than six months old. It's already been discussed, dissected and joked about so I see no point in me investing my time and energy on this waste-of-oxygen OP.
Just a bit of banter sis

I mean some people do sixir in Somalia as well. It’s just not normalized or acceptable

My uncle told us once about a lady who did sixir on him back home because he rejected her. Then one morning he woke up underwater in the ocean and nearly drowned

I was listening to a podcast by a Muslim sister and she mentioned Somalia as being a country with high levels of sixir (due to the poverty and turmoil, apparently sixir practitioners are able to thrive there). I honestly don't know how true this is, you never really hear about these things.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I was listening to a podcast by a Muslim sister and she mentioned Somalia as being a country with high levels of sixir (due to the poverty and turmoil, apparently sixir practitioners are able to thrive there). I honestly don't know how true this is, you never really hear about these things.
why they lying on us, sixir is not common. when was the last time y'all heard of someone using sixir within your community, probably never.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just after the 'Somalian siren' fiasco we now get this. Too much weirdo xalimos out there.

Acuudu bilaahi minashaydaani rajeem!

Read your adkhaar folks.

I knew i liked her some how :jcoleno: