The Coli going crazy and sticky/feature thread of Carribean man who married Somali woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nyc wasn't built in a day

I meant tiny Western village like Ahus, Sweden where my vodka comes from.

@waraabe have you ever been to Hargeisa? That place made me bed ridden for 3 days. I honestly did not have the strength to even get up from bed. I had people drag me to take a diarrhea. I was poisoned at some "5 star" restaurant called Snoopie.

Never again

waraabe

Your superior
I meant tiny Western village like Ahus, Sweden where my vodka comes from.

@waraabe have you ever been to Hargeisa? That place made me bed ridden for 3 days. I honestly did not have the strength to even get up from bed. I had people drag me to take a diarrhea. I was poisoned at some "5 star" restaurant called Snoopy's.

Never again

I never heard of snoopys, where is it.

Just stick to Mansoor and you will be fine.

You know my family always get invited because we are friends with the owners. Good guys but we always insist on paying for some reason. I know the old man who owns it, he is a funny man who used to work in the middle east

I don't live in SL. I like in Bay and Bakool. I was only visiting.

But I was staying near Star Hotel. Behind the hotel. Nice Cidagale neighborhood

I never heard of snoopys, where is it.

Just stick to Mansoor and you will be fine.

You know my family always get invited because we are friends with the owners. Good guys but we always insist on paying for some reason. I know the old man who owns it, he is a funny man who used to work in the middle east

I was taken to Ambassador by one of the largest Telesom shareholders. Nice guy. Late 2000s.

He is pro Somalia though. Sad day for @waraabe

waraabe

Your superior
I don't live in SL. I like in Bay and Bakool. I was only visiting.

But I was staying near Star Hotel. Behind the hotel. Nice Cidagale neighborhood

Shut up you ciidagale rat. Goljano is a xaar hole. Imagine we used to close the windows on the bus when buses go through that area. The kids throw all sorts inside the bus.

One time they got a threw a chicken inside the bus :dead::dead:

Shut up you ciidagale rat. Goljano is a xaar hole. Imagine we used to close the windows on the bus when buses go through that area. The kids throw all sorts inside the bus.

One time they got a threw a chicken inside the bus :dead::dead:

I don't know the name of that neighborhood but Mohamed Mooge area also beautiful. But the former is much nicer. Big beautiful mansions.

I am not Cidagale or from SL.

@waraabe south Hargeisa is magestic. You are a guest in Hargeisa. You will do as the Cidagale tells you to. Xeero Aawr had many potholes. It was very dirty.

Mansoor is also disgusting. The ice cream/cake man was not there that day so I did not have any desert. I remember it vividly. Skinny waiter told us the bad news.

@waraabe he is pro Somalia. He hates HA. His best friend is some guy from Mudug who is also one of the biggest Telesom shareholders. He can't speak English. I got to listen to his conversation in Somali language. He was pro Riyaale though who was in office at the time. He had nothing but bad things to say about Kulmiye, your hero party

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So I've skimmed through the thread and they seem desperate for Somali women. Why can't they leave us alone. I honestly dislike it when ajanibs make us out be some fetich. f*ck off. Somali girls that fall for their traps are stupid. They just want to brag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts