The craziest shit my dad has ever told me

“I want to marry an eighteen year old” (he’s 75 married to a 35 yr old)

“I only made your mother as a second wife because I didn’t want to commit zina in another country”

“I was a womanizer who had a lot of girlfriends , one time I slept with a black lady and her wig fell off”

“I can’t stay with a woman past 40 that’s why I keep remarrying”

“Just marry a guy, even if he leaves you your lucky you live in a western country and they will give you money to help you”

“I came to the country and at the office I asked a woman if she had a man and when she said no I offered to marry her in the deen, we were married for 3 months 💀

And now I’m in my late 20s and I’m being asked why I don’t wanna marry 💀

I’m sorry but your father sounds like an ciyaal suuq. Please don’t tell people this in real life and keep it yourself because this is too shameful to be repeated that you’re the daughter of a man like this.

Also, I don’t even know why you bother trying to have a relationship with someone like this?

Keep it cute and halal and be respectful to his face and not fully cut ties of kinship since that’s not halal, but girl seriously get on with your life and don’t bother being close to him at all. He doesn’t behave like a respectable individual.

I can’t believe he’s having this discussion with this daughter, this is debauchery and incredibly disgusting and haram. May be you should thank Allah he wasn’t in your life because this is NOT it.

“I want to marry an eighteen year old” (he’s 75 married to a 35 yr old)

“I only made your mother as a second wife because I didn’t want to commit zina in another country”

“I was a womanizer who had a lot of girlfriends , one time I slept with a black lady and her wig fell off”

“I can’t stay with a woman past 40 that’s why I keep remarrying”

“Just marry a guy, even if he leaves you your lucky you live in a western country and they will give you money to help you”

“I came to the country and at the office I asked a woman if she had a man and when she said no I offered to marry her in the deen, we were married for 3 months 💀

And now I’m in my late 20s and I’m being asked why I don’t wanna marry 💀
Don’t say this. Leave this to yourself. It is not beneficial and you will regret it.

Trending