The craziest shit my dad has ever told me

Jungle

VIP
Who believes this lol no somali oday would be saying all of that to his daughter.

I wouldn't be suprised if the father is a well mannered man doing what he is supposed to do for his children but he happens to have this witch as a daughter making up all sorts about him online.

Who believes this lol no somali oday would be saying all of that to his daughter.

I wouldn't be suprised if the father is a well mannered man doing what he is supposed to do for his children but he happens to have this witch as a daughter making up all sorts about him online.
Be honest for once, Ik deep down u probably know a few dudes like this or maybe your like that yourself? Like what about this seems so unbelievable? This isn’t even the worst, I literally scratched the surface 💀

Jungle

VIP
Be honest for once, Ik deep down u probably know a few dudes like this or maybe your like that yourself? Like what about this seems so unbelievable? This isn’t even the worst, I literally scratched the surface 💀
Whats unbelievable is that he told you all this out his of his own mouth.

If that really is the case, you're destined to bring him home a wecel
“Just marry a guy, even if he leaves you your lucky you live in a western country and they will give you money to help you”
^ and he doesn't mind lol all the best

Whats unbelievable is that he told you all this out his of his own mouth.

If that really is the case, you're destined to bring him home a wecel

^ and he doesn't mind lol all the best
why are you blaming her for what her dad said by saying she’s some sort of ******.

You’re vile tbh and not much different to him.

All the best though.

Latest posts