The Dark Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Only heard rumors and tried to find it to lurk and observe, but no dice.

Conclusion: It's mythical, much like the Illuminati.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dark net ey he's finally grown up we will all see you featuring in the next rendition of the bunny man. Be careful where you enter that's all I'm saying

How do you even get to the dark net?
Do not go on the dark net. if your on the site he's talking about and you don't know how to block your location, expect swat to show up at your door. also theres some creepy fucked up shit there you don't want to see. and people who lure you into a site and steal your identity. etc.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Only heard rumors and tried to find it to lurk and observe, but no dice.

Conclusion: It's mythical, much like the Illuminati.
feds are watching unless you use torrent they will come to your home:manny:
tbh drugs and weapons are easy to get so i dont get the point of online:manny:

VixR

Veritas
Do not go on the dark net. if your on the site he's talking about and you don't know how to block your location, expect swat to show up at your door. also theres some creepy fucked up shit there you don't want to see. and people who lure you into a site and steal your identity. etc.
giphy.gif

feds are watching unless you use torrent they will come to your home:manny:
tbh drugs and weapons are easy to get so i dont get the point of online:manny:

I just wanna see what tf people are going on about. It doesn't seem real at all. A web-based black market, yeah right.

idk how to block my location so I've never been. i heard theres a site where ppl store your number, address and other personal info they find after hacking you. if your computer savvy enough there are link that can take you there. but be 100% sure you can protect your identity.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I just wanna see what tf people are going on about. It doesn't seem real at all. A web-based black market, yeah right.
main-qimg-5d4d2bdcafb1f42bbc1668d9d2cfebbb-c

is actually pretty cool they have any drugs any type of weapons(even heavy government weapons),child (if your in to that:siilaanyolaugh:), live stream of random people across the world getting kidnapped to get raped or slowly killed while you watch, they have live stream of death matches where 2 men fight to death:siilaanyolaugh:,you can hire hitman online to kill anybody:siilaanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
ive heard FBI created it than when it got hacked they made it public to track whoever uses it its a messed up page

main-qimg-5d4d2bdcafb1f42bbc1668d9d2cfebbb-c

is actually pretty cool they have any drugs any type of weapons(even heavy government weapons),child (if your in to that:siilaanyolaugh:), live stream of random people across the world getting kidnapped to get raped or slowly killed while you watch, they have live stream of death matches where 2 men fight to death:siilaanyolaugh:,you can hire hitman online to kill anybody:siilaanyolaugh:
its usually homeless people getting killed tho. you can buy any drug on silk road and you can by any gun on t h e a r m o r y. its kinda sad tbh. like a criminal amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts