The Dark Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
its real i went on it through tor with my buddies trynna buy shit off silkroad and it worked lol

we grabbed some bomb ass hash

VixR

Veritas
its usually homeless people getting killed tho. you can buy any drug on silk road and you can by any gun on t h e a r m o r y. its kinda sad tbh. like a criminal amazon

What! They're killing homeless people like that one dude in California who started setting them on fire after watching and being inspired by an episode of Criminal Minds about a homeless people killer. This world is crazy.

Damn.
main-qimg-5d4d2bdcafb1f42bbc1668d9d2cfebbb-c

is actually pretty cool they have any drugs any type of weapons(even heavy government weapons),child (if your in to that:siilaanyolaugh:), live stream of random people across the world getting kidnapped to get raped or slowly killed while you watch, they have live stream of death matches where 2 men fight to death:siilaanyolaugh:,you can hire hitman online to kill anybody:siilaanyolaugh:

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:frdfvsb::frdfvsb:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:faysalwtf:o_Oo_O:eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:ninja::ninja::ninja::faysalwtf:

What! They're killing homeless people like that one dude in California who started setting them on fire after watching and being inspired by an episode of Criminal Minds about a homeless people killer. This world is crazy.

Damn.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:frdfvsb::frdfvsb:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:faysalwtf:o_Oo_O:eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_Oo_Oo_O:ninja::ninja::ninja::faysalwtf:
walahi you can watch it live too...this world is very fucked up. i don't even walk around or take the bus at night anymore, always take a taxi cuz this shit scared me so much. but tbh most of the creepy shit happens in america and japan

Nabeel786

Southie pride
idk how to block my location so I've never been. i heard theres a site where ppl store your number, address and other personal info they find after hacking you. if your computer savvy enough there are link that can take you there. but be 100% sure you can protect your identity.

Download tor for desktop or android. Install it and run. No body can trace you and get your details. That is what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.