The drug epidemic in the Somali MN community

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Nahh we're not druggies. We have our own problems, but they are no different from other refugees living in the country. :comeon:

Somalis in Gothenburg are separated by clan neighborhoods and you guys use rocket propelled grenades on each other. And where hijabis use tobacco pouches.

:pachah1:

Around 15 cases of what I heard of and thats in the last few years. I didn't say 2018. You don't know what you're talking about. I know of a guy's brother who OD'd in a downtown just last month. You have zero intel.

The Somali community in Canada is shrinking. There's no way we are 150K. Maybe in the early 2010s. Not anymore.
"Last few years"......exactly mn had ppl dieing since 2017-2018 till now. What's going on in canada is nothing compared to whats happening in MN. CANADA'S problems is gang conflicts and murders not drug overdoses. You seem to not know whats going on lol.

We don't do fenty 🤦🏿‍♂️

And the community size is still the same.....somalis are just leaving toronto and ottawa for work and cheaper cities. Plus so many cities in the Praries been flooded with new somalis and add all the gala canada, the community is roughly at the same level, just way more spread out now💯

"Last few years"......exactly mn had ppl dieing since 2017-2018 till now. What's going on in canada is nothing compared to whats happening in MN. CANADA'S problems is gang conflicts and murders not drug overdoses. You seem to not know whats going on lol.

We don't do fenty 🤦🏿‍♂️

And the community size is still the same.....somalis are just leaving toronto and ottawa for work and cheaper cities. Plus so many cities in the Praries been flooded with new somalis and add all the gala canada, the community is roughly at the same level, just way more spread out now💯
alberta is the new spot espcially edmonton. So many more qaxootis from kenya uganda and somalia living there