The England nazi riots started because of a wecel half madow guy🤣🤣

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Im in absolute disbelief, once again, a non-white is once again acting as a white supremacist. This guy managed to influence thousands of people and started riots.

Im betting my life savings his african father pumped and dumped his mother🤣🤣 Don’t be fooled by his finnish last name, I know these wecels. Pops is there to secure citizenship. Some of these guys leave wecels for the love of the game even after getting citizenship🤣🤣

Man, this is what happens when your a bítch. Gaalada love subservient people, they themselves are like that. Combine self-hate and being soft, you get a cuck like him.

So when they see a jileec ajnabi, they get excited. You become a straight up adoon, seen this happen in real life, sad to watch. Fortunately it was never our people, we don’t like dogs and here being called one is a huge diss.

This guy didn’t even grew up among gaals like that, I recognise that xaafad.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
CF48A840-1F79-444A-8E75-AA7776115F1C.jpeg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Seems like I was wrong, his mom is the african one. His hooyo was probably desperate and married a bum cadaan guy. Her desperation mixed with the fathers hazardous behaviour created the monstrosity that we see here.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Im in absolute disbelief, once again, a non-white is once again acting as a white supremacist. This guy managed to influence thousands of people and started riots.

Im betting my life savings his african father pumped and dumped his mother🤣🤣 Don’t be fooled by his finnish last name, I know these wecels. Pops is there to secure citizenship. Some of these guys leave wecels for the love of the game even after getting citizenship🤣🤣

Man, this is what happens when your a bítch. Gaalada love subservient people, they themselves are like that. Combine self-hate and being soft, you get a cuck like him.

So when they see a jileec ajnabi, they get excited. You become a straight up adoon, seen this happen in real life, sad to watch. Fortunately it was never our people, we don’t like dogs and here being called one is a huge diss.

This guy didn’t even grew up among gaals like that, I recognise that xaafad.

How did this happen???? Walaahi incels are manace of societies. They need to be put out like bugs. We have incels here in somali spot who are active in social media -trying to cause pro nationalist Somaliniimo. God is watching u qaxbah

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
HA! Dumb white nationalists being led by a member of one of the groups they hate yet again :liberaltears:This kid probably was dealing with the same self hate Wasian kids experience.