The f*ck we got fake Ethiopians here for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
what did i say that cancelled my somalinimo? Im so confused

what did i say that cancelled my somalinimo? Im so confused
Arguing for Ethiopia then when asked who famous people Ethiopia(ns) have you say
dont know of any in foreign politics..but the refugees dont number as much as us.
:patrice: seems awfully suspect.

"Ethiopia lover" in your description:ohlord:

i agree tbh, sometimes i wish ethiopia would just take somalia as a whole.
what? somalis dont need it and cant get along. weve just been sitting in vast land bickering like shiimbir. might as well give it to people who would make use of it. if the horn became one nation wed be the strongest in the world
:umwhat: signed up a month ago but start posting today with the shit I just qouted:snoop:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
So let me get this straight, @Prince of Hobyo saying this nigga @Opone was claiming to be a Ethiopian,
but when shit got heated and he obviously wasn't , he claimed to be a Somali

Hey+at+least+the+heart+attack+is+free+_b2d76c1561d09ec2cf9a5d88310f4387.gif

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Arguing for Ethiopia then when asked who famous people Ethiopia(ns) have you say

:patrice: seems awfully suspect. You write like you're an Ethiopian talking, not a Somali one

"Ethiopia lover" in your description:ohlord:

:umwhat: signed up a month ago but start posting today with the shit I just qouted:snoop:
bcf.png

insecurity is not a trait of a somali.
:dead:

i agree tbh, sometimes i wish ethiopia would just take somalia as a whole.
what? somalis dont need it and cant get along. weve just been sitting in vast land bickering like shiimbir. might as well give it to people who would make use of it. if the horn became one nation wed be the strongest in the world
:childplease:

I love Ethiopians, they got fine ass women :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.