The f*ck we got fake Ethiopians here for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here he is saying he wishes ethiopia would just take all of somalia. What kind of somali says this? He is either Ethiopian or a self hating somali. Which one is it waryaa?
i agree tbh, sometimes i wish ethiopia would just take somalia as a whole.

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
Here he is saying he wishes ethiopia would just take all of somalia. What kind of somali says this? He is either Ethiopian or a self hating somali. Which one is it waryaa?
i dont mind called ethiopian. thats not an insult to me.

but why is a nazi questioning my somalinimo?

Last edited:

Opone

Why do you think ethiopia should take somalia as a whole?
Because the only way we can see each somali as one is when were either being occupied (colonialism) or live amongst other groups. We dont deserve that land. 27 years and were still slaughtering our own over false gods in the form of three arab men? No amount of education can erase the retardation in the form of qabilism that has been passed down to us.

So let me get this straight, @Prince of Hobyo saying this nigga @Opone was claiming to be a Ethiopian,
but when shit got heated and he obviously wasn't , he claimed to be a Somali

Hey+at+least+the+heart+attack+is+free+_b2d76c1561d09ec2cf9a5d88310f4387.gif

No he is low IQ Ethiopian who is pretending to be Somali

Because the only way we can see each somali as one is when were either being occupied (colonialism) or live amongst other groups. We dont deserve that land. 27 years and were still slaughtering our own over false gods in the form of three arab men? No amount of education can erase the retardation in the form of qabilism that has been passed down to us.

" Three Arab men !!!!"
If you were Somali from Muslim home you would know that we worship one god not 3 Arab gods. If you were referring to tribes(About Arab men )they are only two isaaq or Darood not 3 Arab men. You are fake Somali. (Small note Darood and isaaq sheikhs were Somalis not Arab)

maestro

Cultural revolution

That Is a really stupid reason. Most of the country is doing OK and a lot better than Ethiopia in most areas. Why the f*ck would we want to join Ethiopia? Ethiopia isn't all that. Its still the definition of an African shithole

You are either a troll or absolutely clueless.

Opone

" Three Arab men !!!!"
If you were Somali from Muslim home you would know that we worship one god not 3 Arab gods. If you were referring to tribes(About Arab men )they are only two isaaq or Darood not 3 Arab men. You are fake Somali. (Small note Darood and isaaq sheikhs were Somalis not Arab)
i was reffering to darod, isaaq, hawayie not islam sister. i assumed hawayie wasnt somali
That Is a really stupid reason. Most of the country is doing OK and a lot better than Ethiopia in most areas. Why the f*ck would we want to join Ethiopia? Ethiopia isn't all that. Its still the definition of an African shithole

You are either a troll or absolutely clueless.
ethiopia is nowhere near as bad as somalia. not even comparably close

i was reffering to darod, isaaq, hawayie not islam sister. i assumed hawayie wasnt somali

Plz don't call me sister, you are not Somali, Ethiopians are begging in north Somalia towns streets. If Ethiopia was that great we would not see them begging in our streets.

maestro

Cultural revolution

ethiopia is nowhere near as bad as somalia. not even comparably close

I really doubt that but even if that's true I wouldn't want somalia to be part of fucking Ethiopia of all countries.

What's wrong with all these weirdos and wanting us to join Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.