The face of somali inceldom is reforming πŸ’€

download (12).jpeg

I was literally talking about this guy the other day on here saying all he needs to do was get in the gym, take care of his hygiene and change his attitude.

Looks like he is no longer an incel:damnmusic:

@Waa dhamatay if this guy of all people can do it anyone can all it take is to get rid of the incel/doomer mindset

@Kalsoon ok I take it back based off that video you posted it doesn't look like he's reformed πŸ’€
It looks like he's embraced it instead :dead:

That tt was deceptive
Yea I had to go find his channel cause that was hard to believe. I’m just glad he’s not talking about his family business online anymore.

@Waa dhamatay is much more well-adjusted even if he doesn’t think so.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
I cant see the video

Is it TheFantom?
That guy is something else almost every statement he made on YT he has contradicted himself.

I think he could be a user on this platform. Who is your best guess.

I cant see the video

That guy is something else almost every statement he made on YT he has contradicted himself.

I think he could be a user on this platform. Who is your best guess.

View attachment 271020

I was literally talking about this guy the other day on here saying all he needs to do was get in the gym, take care of his hygiene and change his attitude.

Looks like he is no longer an incel:damnmusic:

@Waa dhamatay if this guy of all people can do it anyone can all it take is to get rid of the incel/doomer mindset
He is just a mentally ill guy. It’s that simple. He’s not an incel. hurrr durrr muh if only he took le shower and got a le haircut

He is just a mentally ill guy. It’s that simple. He’s not an incel. hurrr durrr muh if only he took le shower and got a le haircut
Wouldn't you say being an incel for the most part is a mindset so all mental and since its all mainly mental that being an incel is technically a form of mental illness?

Wouldn't you say being an incel for the most part is a mindset so all mental and since its all mainly mental that being an incel is technically a form of mental illness?
Lol being incel is a state not a mindset. You can be a blackpilled incel or a β€˜positive’ cool uncle type of incel. Either way you’re incel. An incel is just a guy who has no girls going for him.

Internet Nomad

Mentelcels are the worst to talk to. They are so mentally brain broken. You just have to walk away. Sad case wallahi. Never wish that upon anyone.

@Waa dhamatay be careful you don't take the full black-pill walaal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mentelcels are the worst to talk to. They are so mentally brain broken. You just have to walk away. Sad case wallahi. Never wish that upon anyone.

@Waa dhamatay be careful you don't take the full black-pill walaal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I disagree with him but you need to relax too judging from your posts in those threads. Forget about this muh greek bearded statue stoicism and overly dramatic somali /pol/ nonsense. Touch some grass and don’t end up like me (it’s over)

Internet Nomad

I disagree with him but you need to relax too judging from your posts in those threads. Forget about this muh greek bearded statue stoicism and overly dramatic somali /pol/ nonsense. Touch some grass and don’t end up like me (it’s over)
Saxib you cant be that bad right…
:wowsweat:
you said you were 6’2 so i am guessing you height mog most people as you are in the uk. Go turkey if you are a bidaarcel. And mew if that even works if your a chincel.

Trending

Latest posts