The Federal Government of Somalia and international allies conducted ops in Puntland

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Fake news, Shabaab regularly attacks hotel SYL which a stone throw from Calasow's dungeon in Villa Somalia. They want to tell us they have intelligence of couple niggas hiding in caves hundreds of miles away?

Jungle

VIP
Fake news, Shabaab regularly attacks hotel SYL which a stone throw from Calasow's dungeon in Villa Somalia. They want to tell us they have intelligence of couple niggas hiding in caves hundreds of miles away?
'Couple niggas' the americans have used air strikes against the shabab and daacish in puntlands mountains on a fairly regular basis. Many of them are also caught including ajanabis they aint a 'couple niggas' sxb

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
This is disgusting, the useless FGS can't even secure their villages. Calmadow doesn't have ISIS presence 30 people and mostly shiishiye that come from konfur.

Calmadow have been kebab free since 2017 take that ciil to Galgaduud where you keep losing villages

This is disgusting, the useless FGS can't even secure their villages. Calmadow doesn't have ISIS presence 30 people and mostly shiishiye that come from konfur.

Calmadow have been kebab free since 2017 take that ciil to Galgaduud where you keep losing villages
Ayo why the downvote when I reported the news with sources? You can even read my opinion a couple comments later, and even included the PL statement. Take it back noooow. Only @FBIsomalia is allowed to downvote me. The rest of ya'll can get it.
Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
There was definitely a drone strike but launched from where?
guessing Turkey was behind it. I doubt UAE would help since they are more on side of puntland now than FGS. This whole thing strange though FMs and FGs not on same page

guessing Turkey was behind it. I doubt UAE would help since they are more on side of puntland now than FGS. This whole thing strange though FMs and FGs not on same page
Please try using logic. What surveillance would the FGS use without coordination with Puntland? Do you understand that Turkish drones can’t even cover that distance. Explain how these events took place using logic and factual data?

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Please try using logic. What surveillance would the FGS use without coordination with Puntland? Do you understand that Turkish drones can’t even cover that distance. Explain how these events took place using logic and factual data?
You explain explosion since you know it all

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I swear to god the only political actor in all of Somalia living in reality is Puntland. Every other political actor is living in khayaali. FGS, Alshabab, Somaliland etc.. all have khayaali goals.

Puntland has small acheivable goals. Federalism, limited central gov, and equal sharing of foreign aid. We are political adults forced to deal with children. What a waste of time. It has been 20 years since Mbagathi, I am not sure I want to wait another 20 for these animals.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why hassan gurgurte dont use that drone strikes alshabab in galmudug and hirshabeele or he don’t want to bomb his fallow hutu shabab 😂😂 why drone strikes in ceelmadow,sanaag 600 miles from his bunker… I don’t even think hassan gurgurte militia are capable of using drones to strike militant 600 miles away from his Hiding bunker in Mogadishu…. This is all fake news 📰

I swear to god the only political actor in all of Somalia living in reality is Puntland. Every other political actor is living in khayaali. FGS, Alshabab, Somaliland etc.. all have khayaali goals.

Puntland has small acheivable goals. Federalism, limited central gov, and equal sharing of foreign aid. We are political adults forced to deal with children. What a waste of time. It has been 20 years since Mbagathi, I am not sure I want to wait another 20 for these animals.

Puntland thinks it's one of the founding states in US in 1700s. Puntland is high in delusional politics. Read the constitution of Puntland and you will see it thinks it has sovereign powers. In the modern system only central governments have sovereign powers. Puntland isn't even a thing. You are whatever the central government decides you are. You can ask and keep asking for federalism and limited central government but that's it. You have no negotiating power alone. Imagine if one region of any country was demanding the central government impose limits on itself. You would not take that seriously for even one minute. If all the regions were demanding it then maybe you would have a shot at success.

Somaliland is actually the least delusional political project. It's just a standard secession project with some interesting features. That's why you see many foreigners talking about it.

Last edited:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Why hassan gurgurte dont use that drone strikes alshabab in galmudug and hirshabeele or he don’t want to bomb his fallow hutu shabab 😂😂 why drone strikes in ceelmadow,sanaag 600 miles from his bunker… I don’t even think hassan gurgurte militia are capable of using drones to strike militant 600 miles away from his Hiding bunker in Mogadishu…. This is all fake news 📰

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
If using satellite control the TB2 flying from Mogadishu can make it to calmadow and back I believe. If not Turkey and not America fgs probably lying
1717091282380.jpeg

Turkey is also sloppy with their strikes. Maybe it’s equipment or intelligence limitation but 23 civilians is unacceptable especially with 14 being kids. They shouldn’t be allowed over puntland or other stable FMS

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland thinks it's one of the founding states in US in 1700s. Puntland is high in delusional politics. Read the constitution of Puntland and you will see it thinks it has sovereign powers. In the modern system only central governments have sovereign powers. Puntland isn't even a thing. You are whatever the central government decides you are. You can ask and keep asking for federalism and limited central government but that's it. You have no negotiating power alone. Imagine if one region of any country was demanding the central government impose limits on itself. You would not take that seriously for even one minute. If all the regions were demanding it then maybe you would have a shot at success.

Somaliland is actually the least delusional political project. It's just a standard secession project with some interesting features. That's why you see many foreigners talking about it.
To remind you, puntland build FGS. So before talking lightly on us, learn from history.

Jeegaan you cheer is dead project!. No matter oromo kid you say, SL will come under Puntland rule one way or another.

Trending

Latest posts