The first Somali crypto pyramid schemes, a small one.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Sola bidaar is going to bankrupt many families and lead people astray with this fake crypto stuff. There are people in there saying they are even forex traders. :russ:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Sola is a well spoken Somali man, but he probably know what he is doing.
I invested in crypto for a small period in time back in 2021.

All of the telegram crypto chats I use to join were filled with niggas that were extremely downbad. I was honestly just gambling my pocket change meanwhile niggas were actually trying to make a living off of shit coins.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Sola bidaar is going to bankrupt many families and lead people astray with this fake crypto stuff. There are people in there saying they are even forex traders. :russ:

"even forex traders."

Genuine question

Why do we have so many niggas getting into trading but barely any niggas becoming salesmen or going to school for finance of accounting degrees??

I've always found trading to be sus tbh. Majority of the Cadaans and Asians I know that are interested in stocks and trading literally go to school for finance degrees. These niggas aren't becoming forex traders.

Meanwhile all the Madows, somalis, and Hispanics I knew that were interested in the stock market never finished school.

I'm not even trying to hate on these niggas. I just find there approach to be sus.

Also there are multiple sales jobs that don't require a college education. So if these guys want to make money in the business sector without a degree than sales is always a decent option.

Trending

Latest posts