The goat life

An indian film that has caused an uproar in the arab world. The film has fked over the little bit of good reputation the saudi regime had been building. It's based on a true story. Saudis especially have been enraged on Twitter

_640x_4a35659cf7c128426e69551a41fc7cb306b86ab60e5028f75e59518f0e5ded23.jpg

Synopsis: Indian migrant worker Najeeb Muhammed goes to Saudi Arabia to earn money to send back home, but he finds himself living a slave-like existence herding goats in the middle of the desert.

Last edited:
I just finished watching that movie. Wallahi I might go back to my Ayrab hating era. Nacalatuallahi yaaa dhegacas!

It’s an undeniable truth that thousands of migrant workers are subjugated by Arab employers all across the Gulf. The audacity of Arabs to cry about their image getting destroyed by this movie! :susp: This movie only further emphasized how shit things are for migrants in the Gulf.

Where did the African angel disappear to at the end?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
I just finished watching that movie. Wallahi I might go back to my Ayrab hating era. Nacalatuallahi yaaa dhegacas!

It’s an undeniable truth that thousands of migrant workers are subjugated by Arab employers all across the Gulf. The audacity of Arabs to cry about their image getting destroyed by this movie! :susp: This movie only further emphasized how shit things are for migrants in the Gulf.

Where did the African angel disappear to at the end?
The African angel is supposed to be somali apparently 💀 💀

The African angel is supposed to be somali apparently 💀 💀

Somali??? :drakewtf: All I could think throughout the movie is how a Somali would have never been held captive as long as the Indians were, nor would he have been as submissive.

A Somali would have hijacked a vehicle, beaten one if the Kafeels…anything. Ibrahim Qadiri sounds like a Senegalese or Sudanese name anyways.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Somali??? :drakewtf: All I could think throughout the movie is how a Somali would have never been held captive as long as the Indians were, nor would he have been as submissive.

A Somali would have hijacked a vehicle, beaten one if the Kafeels…anything. Ibrahim Qadiri sounds like a Senegalese or Sudanese name anyways.
Somali representation is always fack all
But give the Hindis a break lol, they're last I'd expect to be able to give accurate representation

Latest posts