The Horn of Jahanam as Balkan countries

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
It's a nickname I came up with my old user @Danakiil before I forgot the password to rhe account. I coined it after the tigray war.

The tigray war was so barbaric thay Facebook itself took notice to all the barbaric shit amharas oromos afars & eritreans were spewing online. Calling for open genocide of tigrayans. Acrual cawaan fascist activities.

Djibouti does its own thing. Its the most developed country in the horn with a GDP per capita of 3k which is pretty good for continental standards let alone this cursed region. They are bing chilling while occasionally funding their cawaan Dir cousins in Somaliland to do fuckery to Harti with SSC & suppressing Warsangeli in sanaag.

When, how and where did Isaaq militias suppress Warsangeli ?

The Warsangli clan has full control over its territory.

As everyone knows, the SNM militias has never set foot in Warsangeli territory, let alone controlled or suppressed the Warsangeli clan .

You know very well that the territory of Warsangeli is part of Puntland since the collapse of the central government in Somalia .

As you know, the SNM militias entered and took partial control of the Sool region with the help, approval and cooperation of some Dhulbahante mercenary militias in the Sool region who were at odds with the Puntland government, and not by force or invasion of the SNM militias.

The SNM militias and their supporters have built their entire lives on ridiculous illusions and fabricated lies that have no real existence in real life.

stop your false bravado and baseless fantasies.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
When, how and where did Isaaq militias suppress Warsangeli ?

The Warsangli clan has full control over its territory.

As everyone knows, the SNM militias has never set foot in Warsangeli territory, let alone controlled or suppressed the Warsangeli clan .

You know very well that the territory of Warsangeli is part of Puntland since the collapse of the central government in Somalia .

As you know, the SNM militias entered and took partial control of the Sool region with the help, approval and cooperation of some Dhulbahante mercenary militias in the Sool region who were at odds with the Puntland government, and not by force or invasion of the SNM militias.

The SNM militias and their supporters have built their entire lives on ridiculous illusions and fabricated lies that have no real existence in real life.

stop your false bravado and baseless fantasies.
Lol please look who lives in east ceerigaabo before you calcal in my mentions

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Just for that warsangeli nigga crying I'm gonna make an updated version of this post with the imaginary maakhir state

Just for that warsangeli nigga crying I'm gonna make an updated version of this post with the imaginary maakhir state
It's none of your business whether Makhir is fictional or real.
By the way, I'm not a fan of Makhir at the moment. To me, It's just a username on this site.

@Ximan iyo Xadeed
Waryaa , look what this delusional person wrote

Yami said:
Djibouti does its own thing. Its the most developed country in the horn with a GDP per capita of 3k which is pretty good for continental standards let alone this cursed region. They are bing chilling while occasionally funding their cawaan Dir cousins in Somaliland to do fuckery to Harti with SSC & suppressing Warsangeli in sanaag.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021