The house purchased by the family of Silanyo at Jumeriah beach in Dubai- photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
The house purchased by the family of president Silanyo at Jumeriah beach in Dubai- photo

8:56 pm 30th Dec, 2015

RMtRzVR.jpg

The house shown in the above photo has recently been purchased by the son-in-law of the president of Somaliland.

mtmDI4n.jpg

Bashe Awil Omer (Morgan) and his wife Lul Ahmed Silanyo have paid the price of $2.5 million for the house which is located at Jumeriah , the most expensive beach in the Gulf States, according to sources close to Qarran News.

Bashe Morgan is the handpicked representative of Somaliland in the United Arb Emirates.

The money spent on this house is part of the massive wealth taken abroad by the family of president Ahmed Silanyo of Somaliland . This is money earned through corruption and literally stolen from the masses in the country and therefore, is a matter that requires immediate investigation.

The people of Somaliland are suffering due to inflation , hunger , lack of water , poverty, human trafficking and poor governance while the family of the president spends that huge amount of money which could have alleviated the suffering of the people in Somaliland.

KdNWLqF.jpg

aR9aT7z.jpg

jAZNBi1.jpg

On the hand, high rise buildings that belong to the first lady are under construction in Berbera and Hargeisa which is a matter that also angers the public that are desperately in need subsistence means.

The looting goes on .

https://qarannews.com/the-house-pur...ent-silanyo-at-jumeriah-beach-in-dubai-photo/

waraabe

Your superior
good to see our taxes are feeding few hungry dusty reer burco

these things need prove, i dont trust somali 'news websites'

Bohol

VIP
good to see our taxes are feeding few hungry dusty reer burco

these things need prove, i dont trust somali 'news websites'

Its true and everyone knows. If corruption is rife back-home what makes you think they are not buying properties in abroad
with taxpayer money?

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
So what the president has money from his salary, people buy houses everyday. Not everyone is cheap u know :childplease:

Bohol

VIP
So what the president has money from his salary, people buy houses everyday. Not everyone is cheap u know :childplease:

"The money spent on this house is part of the massive wealth taken abroad by the family of president Ahmed Silanyo of Somaliland .
This is money earned through corruption and literally stolen from the masses in the country and therefore, is a matter
that requires immediate investigation
."

Bohol

VIP
Of course @waraabe will back the President because of the HA/HJ alliance.

You're shameless and a big closeted qabiilist

The sad thing is this is the situation in Hargeisa.

"The people of Somaliland are suffering due to inflation , hunger , lack of water , poverty, human trafficking and poor
governance while the family of the president spends that huge amount of money which could have alleviated the suffering
of the people in Somaliland."

S

Shamis

It isn't a mansion. It's a standard house, kind of shabby for Dubai esp.

In this time of a potential war of epic proportions brewing, why would you want to further divide your own people? A united Isaac is your best chance of destroying the Wanlawein in the upcoming war and gaining the independence your people have been dreaming about for the past 25 years.

Most importantly of all, a united Isaac is definitely in my best interest as well. :lolbron: Don't be idiots and divide yourselves or you'll practically be handing victory to the wanlawein.

Bohol

VIP
@Jubba_Man I don't care about Wanlaweyns. I care about the average Somalilander back-home and their well being. If we
let this slide then Somaliland will be no different than South Somalia where politicians steal routinely while the IDPS and the
rest of the population starve.

S

Shamis

What a rip off. That thing looks like a 150k house. There's no landscaping or anything. The Windows are crappy, the ceiling is low and it's too close to the neighbours. It's also not very wide. You're paying for the location and even then who'd want to live in that blistering heat. This site has posted much nicer houses in South Somalia, SL and PL.

Bohol

VIP
@Shamis In some areas in London a flat of two rooms is sold for £2 million, while in Liverpool you can find the same for
for £60,000 or less. It is all about the location and the demand for it.

@Jubba_Man I don't care about Wanlaweyns. I care about the average Somalilander back-home and their well being. If we
let this slide then Somaliland will be no different than South Somalia where politicians steal routinely while the IDPS and the
rest of the population starve.
My friend, you're being far too idealistic here. Even the most developed and advanced nations have some level of corruption, so it's quite unrealistic to assume Somaliland will be free of it or that posting these articles will change anything. In this critical time of a potential war with the south becoming a reality with each passing day, the last thing you want is a divided nation that has lost faith in its leadership.

This all besides the point. As @waraabe mentioned, there's really no credible evidence that this mansion was bought with public monies. It is most likely nothing more than wanlawein propaganda in an attempt to divide the nation.

S

Shamis

Very true.

You're quite good at researching scandals btw Lol I hope this dude got it fair and square or faces the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.