The house purchased by the family of Silanyo at Jumeriah beach in Dubai- photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Very true.

You're quite good at researching scandals btw Lol I hope this dude got it fair and square or faces the consequences.

The dude is married to Silanyo daughter (Luul Ahmed Silanyo) as the article mentions. Before Silanyo he was unknown and he
is named as a ambassador to UAE where he is suddenly buying houses. We call that qarabo kiil (nepotism) and outright
corruption.

This is him with her.

mtmDI4n.jpg

KULMIYE is corrupt.

I know a HJ lady in Ottawa who had her hotel, driver, food, etc paid for for 6 months in Hargeisa as her vacation to the city simply because she is a relative of Silanyo. Paid for by the Somaliland government. She also bullies WADANI and UCID supporters in Ottawa. She is a paid KULMIYE puppet in Ottawa causing chaos.

I will not say anything further to not expose her but KULMIYE is very corrupt and tries to silence the opposition in the diaspora

Bohol

VIP
KULMIYE is corrupt.

I know a HJ lady in Ottawa who had her hotel, driver, food, etc paid for for 6 months in Hargeisa as her vacation to the city simply because she is a relative of Silanyo. Paid for by the Somaliland government. She also bullies WADANI and UCID supporters in Ottawa. She is a paid KULMIYE puppet in Ottawa causing chaos.

I will not say anything further to not expose her but KULMIYE is very corrupt and tries to silence the opposition in the diaspora

Similar thing happened in Sheffield in UK. The Somaliland diaspora there worked together to make the local council recognize Somaliland,
after that Silanyo gov only invited people related to him (his clan) and he also sent delegation there where they gave some money to people
of his immediate community. Other clans were like WTF and that was the end of the united Sheffield community.

Similar thing happened in Sheffield in UK. The Somaliland diaspora there worked together to make the local council recognize Somaliland,
after that Silanyo gov only invited people related to him (his clan) and he also sent delegation there where they gave some money to people
of his immediate community. Other clans were like WTF and that was the end of the united Sheffield community.

If the one clan state (Somaliland) is being undermined by sub-clan politics, this does not bode well for the rest of Somalia's future.

KULMIYE is no different to a terror organization for killing unarmed protestors a few years ago who protested against the local elections they rigged

S

Shamis

The dude is married to Silanyo daughter (Luul Ahmed Silanyo) as the article mentions. Before Silanyo he was unknown and he
is named as a ambassador to UAE where he is suddenly buying houses. We call that qarabo kiil (nepotism) and outright
corruption.

This is him with her.

mtmDI4n.jpg

There's nothing worse than a major thief. I doubt anything will come out of this though because I doubt SL has the paperwork for whatever deal got him this much money. The best you can do is destroy their reputation.

Bohol

VIP
@Shamis Somaliland does not have strong system yet which is why it is easy to steal, so yes I agree one of the best
ways is to name and shame. At-least that way the public will know they are stealing and whatever little rep they had is gone.

@Duke of Harshaw, i'm guessing you heard about that water pipe issue?

i was told today by my aunt that the HJ/HA wanna fukk plans up so the route the water travels benefits their own respective clans and not for the country.

shyts bout to pop off in the country. This government needs to be sent to the fukkin hague.

Bohol

VIP
@iNutEasily Yes I did, HJ doesn't settle in Hargeisa though. The water issue is mainly between Garhajis/Arap on one side and the other
side HA, since each wants the water to go through their districts first.

@Duke of Harshaw, i'm guessing you heard about that water pipe issue?

i was told today by my aunt that the HJ/HA wanna fukk plans up so the route the water travels benefits their own respective clans and not for the country.

shyts bout to pop off in the country. This government needs to be sent to the fukkin hague.

:madkid:What a fucking shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.