The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan built Asia's Largest Artificial River In The Desert with 0 Foreign Aid

If the Taliban deny an allegation, would you believe them?
If I killed someone and I denied an allegation from an investigative journalist that I was the culprit, should I be believed at face value? Or should the facts of the case be examined to arrive at the truth instead?

I've had enough of your subjective logic, rhetorical questions and other cheap argumentative techniques.

Present irrefutable evidence from trusted sources that there is no misogynistic oppression of women under the Taliban regime or f*ck off.

View attachment 331319 View attachment 331320
There’s so many verified cases by non-partisan international organisations.
Gave the article a read. It seems to heavily feature a "Horia Mosadiq": a feminist grifter who is apart of the Women' Regional Network, an organisation that pushes feminist, and sometimes LGBT, initiatives on countries such as Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Pakistan.

One might even call this Mosadiq a collaborator. Here she is trying to point the British military towards advancing women's causes, and suggesting this may even help their war effort(ironically showing how feminist narratives and the war are intrinsically linked)

"Many Afghans tell Amnesty that they support the presence of international troops as long as they're there to help protect their human rights and improve their lives. The UK government should take this seriously, incorporating human rights benchmarks into its Afghanistan strategy.

Doing so will provide desperately needed assistance to millions of Afghans, particularly women, who still suffer terrible human rights abuses. It will also assist in the military effort and the job of protecting the UK's national security."

So when a woman like this, and those like her, mention unnamed witnesses, I've no reason to believe them since it's clear they seek to advance a nefarious agenda.

If I killed someone and I denied an allegation from an investigative journalist that I was the culprit, should I be believed at face value? Or should the facts of the case be examined to arrive at the truth instead?

I've had enough of your subjective logic, rhetorical questions and other cheap argumentative techniques.

Present irrefutable evidence from trusted sources that there is no misogynistic oppression of women under the Taliban regime or f*ck off.
Why is the initial assumption that such allegations are true?

Why is the initial assumption that such allegations are true?
I could easily ask you the same question. Why do you insist that it's all propaganda to smear the reputation of a Muslim country, despite several reports to the contrary?

Stop beating around the bush and just refute the claim that misogynistic oppression is not a cornerstone of the Taliban regime.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Gave the article a read. It seems to heavily feature a "Horia Mosadiq": a feminist grifter who is apart of the Women' Regional Network, an organisation that pushes feminist, and sometimes LGBT, initiatives on countries such as Afghanistan, Zimbabwe and Pakistan.

One might even call this Mosadiq a collaborator. Here she is trying to point the British military towards advancing women's causes, and suggesting this may even help their war effort(ironically showing how feminist narratives and the war are intrinsically linked)

"Many Afghans tell Amnesty that they support the presence of international troops as long as they're there to help protect their human rights and improve their lives. The UK government should take this seriously, incorporating human rights benchmarks into its Afghanistan strategy.

Doing so will provide desperately needed assistance to millions of Afghans, particularly women, who still suffer terrible human rights abuses. It will also assist in the military effort and the job of protecting the UK's national security."

So when a woman like this, and those like her, mention unnamed witnesses, I've no reason to believe them since it's clear they seek to advance a nefarious agenda.

I quoted eyewitness reports from the Amnesty international report.

I didn’t quote any activists or feminists or Western sources. This is straight from the mouth of Afghani civilians.

I quoted eyewitness reports from the Amnesty international report.

I didn’t quote any activists or feminists or Western sources. This is straight from the mouth of Afghani civilians.
We can't corroborate these witnesses, and the same article heavily features said activist who's a major publisher on the platform.

World

VIP
We can't corroborate these witnesses, and the same article heavily features said activist who's a major publisher on the platform.
Yet you believe these same western witnesses against China, and said I was paranoid for not trusting them. This is a double standard, either accept both sides or reject both sides.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Yet you believe these same western witnesses against China, and said I was paranoid for not trusting them. This is a double standard, either accept both sides or reject both sides.

Nah I actually clocked, wuu jirran yahay. Austism heer sare baa haaya.

I don't believe Uyghurs are being oppressed just cause of western sources though. Entirely in China's character to oppress Muslims

World

VIP
I don't believe Uyghurs are being oppressed just cause of western sources though. Entirely in China's character to oppress Muslims
How comes the Taliban are best buddies with them then and refute this idea? They have said China is their closest ally, not that they oppress Muslims. Didn’t you say: “ If the Taliban deny an allegation, would you believe them?”

How comes the Taliban are best buddies with them then and refute this idea? They have said China is their closest ally, not that they oppress Muslims. Didn’t you say: “ If the Taliban deny an allegation, would you believe them?”
With regard to accounts and anecdotes about unverifiable cases of femicide in Afganistan, it's pretty much a he said she said. Do you believe the Taliban or an NGO article who's claims can't be corroborated? That's the point of the question: who'd you believe over the other?

With regards to China, there's several policy papers where they talk of diluting Islamic practice in Xinjiang. I simply err on the side of caution and assume an atheist authoritarian dictatorship is doing what we expect of them. Is it possible it's a grand conspiracy by the CIA, and the Uyghurs who've escaped are all lying and the Chinese state loves their Muslim population dearly? Perhaps, but your choice if you want to take that risk

World

VIP
With regard to accounts and anecdotes about unverifiable cases of femicide in Afganistan, it's pretty much a he said she said. Do you believe the Taliban or an NGO article who's claims can't be corroborated? That's the point of the question: who'd you believe over the other?

With regards to China, there's several policy papers where they talk of diluting Islamic practice in Xinjiang. I simply err on the side of caution and assume an atheist authoritarian dictatorship is doing what we expect of them. Is it possible it's a grand conspiracy by the CIA, and the Uyghurs who've escaped are all lying and the Chinese state loves their Muslim population dearly? Perhaps, but your choice if you want to take that risk
But these policy papers are written by the same group of people that have papers about Taliban’s policy regarding women, it’s western think tanks. So, you reject their papers and witnesses about the Taliban, but accept it for China, despite Taliban themselves refuting it. How comes this caution doesn’t apply to women in Afghanistan?

Last edited:
But these policy papers are written by the same group of people that have papers about Taliban’s policy regarding women
Nah I'm talking about CCP policy papers. They class actions such as growing a beard to be extreme, and they want to snuff out any attempts at separatism. Not really a jump to assume they're probably being heavy handed with these people, and don't want a parallel Muslim identity in China