The kid Faarax from the states who paid $150k home for his mom was forced to make a video explaining how he obtained such a wealth. Do u believe him ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who allowed FieldMarshallMenace as mod, if you told me this 7 years ago I would have said that’s insanity. He’s mentally insane, I’ve seen it with my own eyes

If Dr Xabeeb can have an asylum, I can too

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Tldr:

He saved up for years from a normal office job. He only paid 50k for the land and hasn't paid for the construction yet.

He overstate it imo but can't blame him since he's trying to get those views.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I skimmed through the video he said hes been blessed with parents that pay his living expenses so for the past 3 years hes been working different jobs, telemarketing, office assistant etc and he been saving all the money

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Tldr:

He saved up for years from a normal office job. He only paid 50k for the land and hasn't paid for the construction yet.

He overstate it imo but can't blame him since he's trying to get those views.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what a dam shame! The kid could’ve bought 2 dilapidated homes in his city, fix it up for $10k and could’ve attached section 8 rent. This could’ve given him a residual income.

kid things he has done his hooyo right. You do your hooyo right when you become totally financially independent at a young age.

Right now I rent a home to vets who I collect $500 from each for a room. I bought the home for $18k in the inner city (that’s why I carry my pistol). As a matter of a fact I gotta link up with my Mexican guy who fixed some broken things in my house. I’ll post a video soon.

Xaruun

VIP
what a dam shame! The kid could’ve bought 2 dilapidated homes in his city, fix it up for $10k and could’ve attached section 8 rent. This could’ve given him a residual income.

kid things he has done his hooyo right. You do your hooyo right when you become totally financially independent at a young age.

Right now I rent a home to vets who I collect $500 from each for a room. I bought the home for $18k in the inner city (that’s why I carry my pistol). As a matter of a fact I gotta link up with my Mexican guy who fixed some broken things in my house. I’ll post a video soon.
I’m confused. Isn’t his hooyo already well off? Why is he spending all his money, that he saved up thanks to his parents, on his hooyo? :ayaanswag:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m confused. Isn’t his hooyo already well off? Why is he spending all his money, that he saved up thanks to his parents, on his hooyo? :ayaanswag:

I doubt his hooyo is well off. She’s your typical decent mother, economically.

I just think the kid overreached it by buying a land for his hooyo in certified shithole where any moment your land can depreciate when two ragtag qabiil fight.

Xaruun

VIP
I doubt his hooyo is well off. She’s your typical decent mother, economically.

I just think the kid overreached it by buying a land for his hooyo in certified shithole where any moment your land can depreciate when two ragtag qabiil fight.
Yeah that’s not really a safe investment.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My fellow Somalilander making big racks.

At least he’s not stuffing weed up his rectum to deal with people at his traphouses like y’all who are jealous.

I am not degrading the kid. He is admirable. But I reserve the right to suggest something more sensible.

If Dr Xabeeb can have an asylum, I can too
You are simply jealous or have ptsd from the hell hole. And watching a youngster go back is making you feel conflicted. Considering you’ve leisurely traveled to every continent but your hell hole cursed continent. Come back Menace Africa is waiting for you!