The last hope for Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Since isaaq are out of the union, and have taken somaliland with them. The last hope for Somalia are MJ. Majeerten are the only politically savvy individuals in Somalia. They're the Kings of Darood and know how to keep hutu moryans at bay. MJ should be given a 5 year period to take every political position in Somalia and also have the capital moved from Mog to Bosaaso.

I might not like puntland but in reality they're peaceful neighbors and they have the wits to bring Somalia back on its feet:yacadiim:

No offense to hawiye, or other southerners. You guys lost the dhaqan of obeying elders.:mjdontkno:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Seriously quit your obsession with the south. It's pathetic. Get on with your life and khat.

You follow me around and then u say I'm pathetic and have an obsession? . :draketf: Maxaa isukay daba dhigay?

Fun Fact: southerners consume more qaat than northerners per capita. They also prefer to chew Miiro which grows in Kenya. This strand of qaat is more potent which explains why we chew and chill, while yall chew and kill

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You follow me around and then u say I'm pathetic and have an obsession? . :draketf: Maxaa isukay daba dhigay?

Fun Fact: southerners consume more qaat than northerners per capita. They also prefer to chew Miiro which grows in Kenya. This strand of qaat is more potent which explains why we chew and chill, while yall chew and kill

You're obsessed with southerners. We don't care about you, get a life a chew your 'chill' khat. Nacaala kugu taalo

I will reply to anything I so choose, you think you can casually insult people and no one will responsed to your idiocy? Not happening anytime soon.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
You're obsessed with southerners. We don't care about you, get a life a chew your 'chill' khat. Nacaala kugu taalo

I will reply to anything I so choose, you think you can casually insult people and no one will responsed to your idiocy? Not happening anytime soon.

You seem a little hurt, are you a female?:cosbyhmm: Where did i insult in my thread? My post was serious, then comes you with your emotional trolling about qaat. If you're a girl waa caadi, waxa lagayaaba inaad xiligi kujirtid

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn the @admin for exposing who likes your posts. I wanted to be on @nucleus side and then play the devil's advocate and like @Dhoobe post at the same time. Now my qabilism got the better of me.

:meleshame:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You seem a little hurt, are you a female?:cosbyhmm: Where did i insult in my thread? My post was serious, then comes you with your emotional trolling about qaat. If you're a girl waa caadi, waxa lagayaaba inaad xiligi kujirtid

I'm not the nacas with the username called 'dhoobe' :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: crying about sayidka and the kacaan.

Kulaha female :drakegrin:

Everything you've written is about southerners 'hutus' MSB and the kacaan. Do you have any intelligent opinions?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
actually there is no hope, the way things are gong mjland will soon divorce the rest of the konfuur, i honestly dont know any reer puntland, who even cares about anything south of galkayo

Puntland created the constitution and took part in formation of the federal states. MJ says it will secede to let the southerners know they're heading in the wrong direction. I personally think Faroole should run for president of Somalia. He would change a lot within a short span

:deadmanny::dead1:

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Puntland created the constitution and took part in formation of the federal states. MJ says it will secede to let the southerners know they're heading in the wrong direction. I personally think Faroole should run for president of Somalia. He would change a lot within a short span

its mostly that the south is always in chaos, also the majority there dont want a mj president,
thus we will take our enclave and leave them to their own devices

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Mj are the political elitist among somalis, that's a fact. If the capital was moved to their region I think we would see substantial changes within the first 2 years of their presidential term

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Damn the @admin for exposing who likes your posts. I wanted to be on @nucleus side and then play the devil's advocate and like @Dhoobe post at the same time. Now my qabilism got the better of me.

:meleshame:

wa iska caadi inadeer. fikradaydi waad raacsantahay, taana wax laga xishoodo maahe:reallymaury:

@nucleus waa gabadh wanaagsan lkn isku aragti manihiin, iyo sidi dadka lala kaftamo garanmayso

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Mj are the political elitist among somalis, that's a fact. If the capital was moved to their region I think we would see substantial changes within the first 2 years of their presidential term
You're a smart guy. We need more people like you and less neefs like @menace @Freebandz siilaanyolaugh

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@Air Jalam

Runta marka laga hadlo siyaasiyiinta somaliyeed gabi ahaan Majeerteen ba ugu xariifsan. Waayo? Beel kastaba ayaad ladegantihiin. Reer waqooyi iyo koonfur baad isdhex gasheen. Labadaba sidii lala dhaqmo ayaad garanaysaan.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Harti of jubbaland means MJs have a deep vested interest

You're speaking to one of them. Jubbaland should go its own way or join Kenya, Puntland should join Socotra. We don't recognize the legitimacy of Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts