The level of incompetency up in this gathering is very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
we can even facilitate a simple ceremony. :hahaidiot::drakewtf::drakewtf:
Just please watch the mad "master of ceremony" speak unprofessional and uncohorently from 11:30 min mark till 17:00..

Then midway watch what they are calling an ambassador :jcoleno::jcoleno:

menace

VIP
@Unionist

@Duchess

@The-Screw

@methylamine

@waraabe

@Warsheekh

@Idol
@VicePrez

This was an important national event, a moment to make a comeback impression. Instead they have reaffirmed the notion that even at a giovernmental level we remain chaotic to host a minor event. Chaos insued from previously unmeasured microphone audible level to disorganization. People's attention was lost at the moment this lunatic woman vomited on the microphone. She even disrespectEd guest of honors by incompetently forgetting their names.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
:ohlord:

I have no words to express my disappointment and second-hand embarrassing I'm feeling right now.:lebronwtf:

The level of English comprehension of the ambassador of SOMALIA :drakewtf::drakewtf:

Clearly his merits weren't considered but it had a lot to do with political consideration.

menace

VIP
That little girl Udbi (39:00 min ) deserved to have facilitated this event. She is what was needed but they chose a middle aged trying to push out of her league

The level of English comprehension of the ambassador of SOMALIA :drakewtf::drakewtf:

Clearly his merits weren't considered but it had a lot to do with political consideration.
Just like like Somali National Football where all the players are from Mogadishu. Those statistics are an eyesore.

waraabe

Your superior
Southies are something else wallahi. Not a single iota of dignity and professionalism. How can we be in a union with these folks:mindblown::mjlol::snoop:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Considering the fact that we are still reeling from the turmoil we've been in, I'd say this is a set in the right direction. We must learn how to walk before we can run.

menace

VIP
Considering the fact that we are still reeling from the turmoil we've been in, I'd say this is a set in the right direction. We must learn how to walk before we can run.
That leniency can be afforded to local officials but not ones hand picked from the diaspora

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That leniency can be afforded to local officials but not ones hand picked from the diaspora
If you feel like that then you should of volunteered, if you're from the states. I say put up or shut up, after all it's down to us to make a difference instead of encouraging those amongst us, to ridicule I find distasteful to say the least.

menace

VIP
If you feel like that then you should of volunteered, if you're from the states. I say put up or shut up, after all it's down to us to make a difference instead of encouraging those amongst us, to ridicule I find distasteful to say the least.

I refuse to be part of the corruption ...but I'm already doing my national duty by sending my islaan-like habaar upon them

Status
Not open for further replies.