The level of incompetency up in this gathering is very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Meesha ka muuqo ama ka maaqno for those secessionists this is your ambassador too so pay homage.

Nacasnimadana waa tanoo kale....neef iska hadlaya bad tahay..maxaa laga muuqdaa, ? Ma meel baa'ba ah:comeon:

If that the case adigana ka muuqanaaw your local rubbish dumb

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
one city wonder
The foreign minister is samaroon & there are many Isaac mp's in the federal parliament, likewise warsangeli & dhulbhante have many high level posts in the federal government.Ninkii is waalaba waabiyaa hela, dhadkina dhinac ka raaca ee cuqdaada iska saara beerka caaro nii goosay.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacasnimadana waa tanoo kale....neef iska hadlaya bad tahay..maxaa laga muuqdaa, ? Ma meel baa'ba ah:comeon:

If that the case adigana ka muuqanaaw your local rubbish dumb
So what other option do you have? War hurdada ka kac kof ba weyse oo wax ku sheegaa allow the pipe dream boowe it's been over 20 odd years & still you hold on to this facade. War aqliguu ka shaqaysi saa weeyey, the destiny of ummada Somalia including the triangle is intertwined. How many years will you hold a grudge against a entire group of people based on the actions of a dictator.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So what other option do you have? War hurdada ka kac kof ba weyse oo wax ku sheegaa allow the pipe dream boowe it's been over 20 odd years & still you hold on to this facade. War aqliguu ka shaqaysi saa weeyey, the destiny of ummada Somalia including the triangle is intertwined. How many years will you hold a grudge against a entire group of people based on the actions of a dictator.

I'm not holding any grudge. I'm not separatist you delusional xoolo. I don't recognize this "government" bc they don't rule more than 20 square miles. I will acknowledge them when they rule from east to west and from Zeylac to Ras kimbani

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
T
I'm not holding any grudge. I'm not separatist you delusional xoolo. I don't recognize this "government" bc they don't rule more than 20 square miles. I will acknowledge them when they rule from east to west and from Zeylac to Ras kimbani
he federal government & president Hassan shiekh are in authority as far as the international community are concerned. I don't agree with most of the policy's of the federal governments but deny their relevance is illogical to say the least. The leaders of all federal states acknowledge the federal government. It's an infant just born it needs naaso nuujin..

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I urge the Republic of Somaliland to launch a unilateral military operation against the failed state if it ever attempts to take forceful measures against the republic. After that, I then encourage the impressive democracy that is Somaliland to completely seal its borders with the failed state. This advice is beneficial for all of the nations that were once a part of the former Somali Democratic Republic.

Balkanization isn't only in the interest of the Somali people but it's essential to their success.

Nations emerging from the ashes of the failed state:
Republic of Somaliland
Jubbaland Republic
Southwest State
Galmudug Republic
Federal Republic of Khaatumo

Republic of Maakhir

:ohdamn::whoo::ohhh::rejoice:

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I urge the Republic of Somaliland to launch a unilateral military operation against the failed state if it ever attempts to take forceful measures against the republic. After that, I, then, encourage the impressive democracy that is Somaliland to completely seal its borders with the failed state. This advice is beneficial for all of the nations that were once a part of the former Somali Democratic Republic.

Balkanization isn't only in the interest of the Somali people but it is essential to their success.

States emerging from the ashes of the failed state:
Republic of Somaliland
Jubbaland Republic
Southwest State
Galmudug Republic
Federal Republic of Khaatumo

Republic of Maakhir

:ohdamn::whoo::ohhh::rejoice:

Somaliland's borders include kastumo and Maakhir.

HalyeeyQaran

Somaliland's borders include kastumo and Maakhir.
Somaliland will compromise with Khaatumo and the rest will be a chunk of what Puntland occupies. wasakhgeli will either continue to be slaves of Majeerteen or they will seek autonomy from Puntland.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Somaliland will compromise with Khaatumo and the rest will be a chunk of what Puntland occupies. wasakhgeli will either continue to be slaves of Majeerteen or they will seek autonomy from Puntland.

You compromise with equals and an equal you are not.

HalyeeyQaran

You compromise with equals and an equal you are not.
Why are you so concerned with Khaatumo? Galmudug is meticulously planning their offensive into northern Mudug and Khaatumo will coordinate it with them. You're not safe anywhere.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why are you so concerned with Khaatumo? Galmudug is meticulously planning their offensive into northern Mudug and Khaatumo will coordinate it with them. You're not safe anywhere.
The border dispute between puntland & galmudug will be sorted out through the federal government level.

Dulmi diidow, dulmi doon ha isku noqon

Status
Not open for further replies.