The libyan revolution was far the the most retarded event in libyan history.

I watched this and was like, how retarded can you be lol.
The country is now 100x worse then before
Now you for a doller store gaddafi and a replica of the somali govenment in power. Chants of freedom are now screams of mercy.
A sorry sight. lit you country up for cadaans iyo yahuuds and you got what? 2 states were every libyan now wishes they were in the west.

Its a hard pill to swollow but all you can say is ---- You get what you sow

It's evidence that the biomass are usually ignorant, tribal, shortsighted.
It's why a powerful and professional military is so important, i'd rather deal with coups than chimpout from the masses.

It's evidence that the biomass are usually ignorant, tribal, shortsighted.
It's why a powerful and professional military is so important, i'd rather deal with coups than chimpout from the masses.
tbf its their country however, they chimped out, instead of fixing the country they chimped out even more and are still chimping out.
Spider Man Lol GIF

Last edited:
A person who wants freedom but prefers to live in poverty rather than have no freedom to speak in public, in prospering nation, is retarded. I dont have sympathy for retarded individuals

World

VIP
A person who wants freedom but prefers to live in poverty rather than have no freedom to speak in public, in prospering nation, is retarded. I dont have sympathy for retarded individuals
They already lived in poverty, don’t be fooled by the high gdp per capita. Libyans used to go to Egypt and Tunisia for a better life, education, healthcare. All of that gdp was being stolen by the top percentile elite.

Libya has a small population and similar oil/resources as Gulf countries, along with the beautiful mediterranean coast. They should have similar standards of living as Saudi, UAE etc, and they wouldn’t care about freedom in that situation.

Trending

Latest posts