THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ETHNIC GROUP IN THE U.S. MAY SURPRISE YOU

Surprisingly these successful Nigerian Americans despise African Americans and avoid them.

I once asked an American black girl if she was aa and she said she prefers Nigerian.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Minority elite migrate to the US. It's not a representative sample of Nigeria.

The same reason Indian Americans are successful.
upper class Africans have class. They tend to have the same lifestyle as other Americans in their league. Upper class Indians are extremely cheap. They behave as if they live in a 3rd world country.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

"Today, 29 percent of Nigerian-Americans over the age of 25 hold a graduate degree, compared to 11 percent of the overall U.S. population, according to the Migrations Policy Institute. Among Nigerian-American professionals, 45 percent work in education services, the 2016 American Community Survey found, and many are professors at top universities. Nigerians are entering the medical field in the U.S. at an increased rate, leaving their home country to work in American hospitals, where they can earn more and work in better facilities. A growing number of Nigerian-Americans are becoming entrepreneurs and CEOs, building tech companies in the U.S. to help people back home."

Wow Nigerians MashaAllah. In the UK they have the same reputation as well. :wow:
You know why?

Both parents work hard and rent. None of this claiming non sense where they put kids lives in jeopardy.

They also hate trouble and are strict and ensure their kids are in the tuition centre from a young age.

An admirable ppl.
:mjkkk: :wow:

Most of the black doctors I know are Igbo, serious people. Wish the average Somali man was 10th as serious as them.

Wait till you meet the fulani terrorists. They forsake formal education for madrasas. They require forced government involvement in their children's educational affairs.

Apollo

VIP
Nigeria is weird. The northern region is the poorest, but the people from that area are the ruling political class.

I once worked with a Nigerian. He was an Igbo and the guy occasionally used anti-North Nigerian/Islamophobic insults (in his language) on me for banter, even though I got nothing to do with them. They must dislike each other. :lol:

Trending