The Netherlands is different

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I've seen this happen that's why I got them bikes that fold up I leave in the corridor. Cousin had 3 bikes nicked off him

Thieves gotten more worse in the UK. They’re even stealing phone nowadays. In the UK especially in London ( current day Gotham city) There was a vid on YouTube somewhere where guys in bikes/motorcycles were stealing phones out in public daylight.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Thieves gotten more worse in the UK. They’re even stealing phone nowadays. In the UK especially in London ( current day Gotham city) There was a vid on YouTube somewhere where guys in bikes/motorcycles were stealing phones out in public daylight.
Yeah i've seen videos, had a eastern euro friend who had 3 madow guys surround him and stole his phone with a knife when we was only 15. Hold my phone extra tight esp in central

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Never have your phone on a table :francis:
Except in when i was in Netherlands, did anything had my stuff on the table while eating out, could drive around the whole country with 0 issues even full cadaan towns I been in were calm and had a chill nightlife, Safest country i been in. But Belgium and Germany were different stories.

Sweeden, Norway and Netherlands biking culture and walkable cities are on another level. Just this year Amsterdam was named most walkable city of the year. I have been to a number of Scandinavian cities, and there is nothing like them.

Inshaallaah, if things go well in the coming months, then I will be living in either Sweden or Netherlands.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Except in when i was in Netherlands, did anything had my stuff on the table while eating out, could drive around the whole country with 0 issues even full cadaan towns I been in were calm and had a chill nightlife, Safest country i been in. But Belgium and Germany were different stories.
Yeah but still not worth the risk

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Brighton, UK. Its actually not bad when compared to run down souless cities like London, there is a nice national park next door and all, but its nothing compared to your average city in Sweeden or the Netherlands.
Yeah I live in Sweden, its good but it is important to know the language if you want to live here. I recommend that you learn early.

Yeah I live in Sweden, its good but it is important to know the language if you want to live here. I recommend that you learn early.
I used to know allot of Swedish, I still know a bit but yes your right I need to go all the away. I havent visited my family there for some time, how is the general atmosphere there now compared to 2020 or even earlier?

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I used to know allot of Swedish, I still know a bit but yes your right I need to go all the away. I havent visited my family there for some time, how is the general atmosphere there now compared to 2020 or even earlier?
A lot has changed to be honest, it used to be a much more tolerant country, in recent times the mood has changed. 2022 cunsuuri party won the elections which led to many harsh laws and immigration policies. Gang crime is very high, children shoot men, children shoot children. It's been crazy tbh

A lot has changed to be honest, it used to be a much more tolerant country, in recent times the mood has changed. 2022 cunsuuri party won the elections which led to many harsh laws and immigration policies. Gang crime is very high, children shoot men, children shoot children. It's been crazy tbh
I see, I have heard the same from my sister who lives there with her husband. To think I was offered a position in Stockhold by my old company back in 2020 but I did not take it.
:meleshame:

Still, I am pretty sure I can slide inbetween these tight walls. Save a spot for me saxib, Stocholm syndrome or not I am coming in.
:fittytousand:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I see, I have heard the same from my sister who lives there with her husband. To think I was offered a position in Stockhold by my old company back in 2020 but I did not take it.
:meleshame:

Still, I am pretty sure I can slide inbetween these tight walls. Save a spot for me saxib, Stocholm syndrome or not I am coming in.
:fittytousand:
I welcome you my bro, I have a cousin from England who recently moved here. The Quality of life is still superior here compared to England

Always pisses me off how here in America there's no walkable places. Roads and burgers and people here still wonder why there is an obesity epidemic. Gotten to the point where people actual see fat people as attractive.
50 Cent Smh GIF

Trending

Latest posts