The one who coined the word BBB

Are you BBB or do you have a BBB in your direct family or extended?

• Total voters

Macalin M

Out here
its not always because they don't exercise sometimes, its in their genes. speaking of jeans, there are a lot of men who refuse to wear it and only wear sweatpants and baggy basketball shorts, ever wonder why? hint: its not because they're athletic
you live in na. Basically everyone here (U.K.) wears trackies

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
you live in na. Basically everyone (U.K.)here wears trackies
Once you go to the US you’ll realise what she means. She ain’t talking about the nice fitting branded trackies people wear here for fashion. But rather baggy shapeless sweatpants :susp:

Macalin M

Out here
Once you go to the US you’ll realise what she means. She ain’t talking about the nice fitting branded trackies people wear here for fashion. But rather baggy shapeless sweatpants :susp:
Oh, If I lived there then I’d have to live in a hot state where shorts are worn. I cannot wear jeans. Ain’t worn a pair of jeans since like year 9/10

I try to surpress this side of me in here... I don't want to be seen as a coon, you feel me?
but the gogo gaga image I've created for myself is just boring now :damn:

Time to let it all go :rejoice:
I understand :comeon: I’ve let a couple of people off the hook with the insults they throw at me maybe it’s time to retaliate:lawd:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Oh, If I lived there then I’d have to live in a hot state where shorts are worn. I cannot wear jeans. Ain’t worn a pair of jeans since like year 9/10
I alternate between trackies, jeans and leggings. You should try jeans mate

66FFCE0E-DA0B-49D4-8BEF-8D1D3558F6F8.gif

I’m not skinny warya
I’m 6’4 200 lb warrior no one can tell something else. Somalian niggas keep miring my greed god body.

Trending

Latest posts