The quality of the Somali man has degraded

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know we talked many times about Farahs with low testosterones, but just now i reached a peak of madness. I was in this live- this big eyed chuby incel farah was live. I have seen him a couple of times. He seems like a man in a mission to find a xaliimo. He doesn't even respond to English, i have to type in my broken Caaf Somali for him to respond. Today he was explaining about his latest break up with a potentially good Xaliimo for a wife. He says - she was a divorced single mother xaliimo with 4 kids. He grunts and moans mostly asking WHY the xallimo had too much suuro and hard to get with demands. Like --in his logic- she should be cheap get. What made him run away and block her?

Kulaaha she told me she needs a man WHO will put her to sleep.

This doqoon interpreted this very odd request as another attempt of high demands and the suuro of a Xaliimo. That she expected to baby her and tuck her in to sleep like she does her babies. He kept repeating that she is a single mother with 4 kids and i am willing to be step dad to his children.

I immediately asked him-- WHY r u so eager to be a step dad??? 4 kids???

He responded - well the kids have their father -so that is not my problem- i will be a step father of course but my focus is the mother.

Then i asked do u know-what she meant by put her to sleep? He says- No- i just figured she is high maintenance and she no right to be. She wants me to tuck her in or something.

Doqoonyahoow--- when she said she wants a man to put her to sleep is - she wants an alpha man- an animal if u will who can sex her to sleep. Chances is the poor mother has not had good sex for a long time maaskin.

The commenters of course went crazy with laughing emoticons but aboow Xeelow was still clueless.