The Rare Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Haze you sound very familiar.... like someone I've spoken to... but nvm

I feel like I'm constantly distracted..... I miss getting lost in the zone... I miss when my mind was calmer....I miss when I went for months without phone (now I can't even put it down).... I had small tragedy and things went from bad to worst when my grandma passed away... ever since I feel like I'm constantly running away from my emotions... I find it rare that I'm able to let go of everything except those who I hold dearly in my heart... is hard, is very hard... but their memories will always keep me warm...

I think I forgive cahs I easily forget lool.... I believe no one can hurt me enough for me to hate them/hold grudges against them.... and if they did, then id allowed that person to hurt me... so I just have to forgive myself for allowing it >,,<... but it rarely gets to that stage cahs I'm someone who looks out for herself... Id like to think of myself as nice person and I enjoy being nice, but obv I don't allow people to walk over me :fingerwag:... and if they did, waa caadi, cagaha ka qaban so when they find themselves on the floor with me, we both laugh about it z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
True friendship on a mutual level is an extreme rarity. can you call yourself a good friend if you are only in it for your own entertainment? you just wanna pass time? or circumstances beyond your control was the reason you met and no longer wanna associate with the individuals when those circumstances are gone? people tell you their secrets and worries but you would never do the same, even if the sun was to raise from the west and question why they even bother. if you cut them all off in a single day you wouldn't sweat over it, not because they're not nice people but either way you're fine.
when you don't really care much and just smile cahs you feel bad for the person you're speaking to.
once you find a person who pretty much does the same thing, you subconsciously avoid each other and don't converse much as if your sending signals to one another saying (we are of the same breed, lets not waste our time bs'ing and move on). true (mutual)friendship is indeed a rarity.

Last edited:
I'm not the bastard many think I am on this forum. I'm generous, I like to think I can read situations quickly (very useful) and I almost never lose my temper. I still haven't got a label that properly defines my core beliefs I just know I'm an Ex-Muslim and as a Somali I guess that's rare in itself.

I'm not the bastard many think I am on this forum. I'm generous, I like to think I can read situations quickly (very useful) and I almost never lose my temper. I still haven't got a label that properly defines my core beliefs I just know I'm an Ex-Muslim and as a Somali I guess that's rare in itself.
^That's pretty interesting. Finding atheists these days is a nickel a dozen, i feel, but what could make deeply spiritual people like somali's and other africans turn away from god is something i've found perplexing. My current theory is that most people who turn to atheism have lived incredibly harsh and difficult lives that have made them numb from the call and lack of response, from their perspective. Or they've lived such easy lives that they don't have/can't find purpose, so they choose to not believe because there's nothing in it for them.

That aside, enjoyment is something i'm finding pretty rare these days. I only say this because i've had a pretty harsh time as of late, and it's irritating me, but hopefully that'll subside once my greatest concern becomes the long days of ramadan. Lol, it's weird because it couldn't have come at a more perfect time for me. God is good. <--If you believe in him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Rare is a boring Saturday tbh, I don't think I've ever been this bored in my life

:mjcry:

It's been quite sometime, but here I am again.
The rarest thing I've found today is a realization of my moments of clarity. I just realized with Ramadan coming the world is going to finally become quiet again. I know it's strange to say but it's during ramadan only that i feel truly at peace and the only thing that matters becomes the sound of the trees as the wind blows past. Everything feels so still and for a short time it feels like you've reached true enlightenment. I remember the first time it happened to me I was sitting in a mosque at 2 am, and there i genuinely felt I knew my purpose in life for the first time and everything that'd happened to me, good and bad, made sense. And each consecutive ramadan it's happened. So i hope it'll happen again because i've always been able to make it through the year thanks to these moments.
Ramadan Kareeem to everyone. May you all find peace in the stillness of ramadan.

Status
Not open for further replies.