The scientific why chubby Xalimo looks young and beautiful

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
This is from chatgpt from trusted sources on why chubby woman are better than skinny one.

@JackieBurkhart @Javelin @Yaraye @malab @Based @Basra @Qeelbax @Hamzza @AbdiFreedom person of size 😏

1. Plumpness and youthful appearance: A fuller figure can create a more youthful appearance due to the way fat redistributes in the face, smoothing out wrinkles and providing a natural plumping effect. This can contribute to a perceived younger look and vitality.
  2. Enhanced facial features: Chubby cheeks and fuller facial contours can accentuate certain features like the eyes, lips, and cheekbones, adding a unique charm and attractiveness. These features can contribute to an overall pleasing and well-proportioned face.
  3. Natural glow: Subcutaneous fat can act as a natural moisturizer, helping to maintain a healthy and radiant complexion. The additional fat can help prevent excessive dryness, which is often associated with aging skin.
  4. Confidence and body positivity: Confidence is an essential aspect of beauty. Embracing one's body shape, regardless of societal standards, can exude self-assuredness and attractiveness. Chubby women who feel comfortable in their own skin tend to radiate beauty from within, making them more appealing to others.
  5. Timeless beauty: Beauty standards change over time, and what is considered attractive varies across different cultures. Some cultures have long appreciated curvier figures, associating them with fertility, health, and prosperity. Celebrating diversity and individuality can lead to a broader definition of beauty that includes different body types.

1686866463369.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It just gives a false appearance of youthfulness. They also tend to be inflamed and not have good skin (acne and/or general pimples here and there) and the second they lose weight in the typically unhealthy ways (calorific deficit/starvation) the accelerated aging is plain to see. Being chronically inflamed (obesity) and flooding yourself regularly with glycating sugars and rancid seed oils is not good for aging at all. You want a truly clear skinned, not aging as fast woman? Find you a woman who loves her hilib.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
It just gives a false appearance of youthfulness. They also tend to be inflamed and not have good skin (acne and/or general pimples here and there) and the second they lose weight in the typically unhealthy ways (calorific deficit/starvation) the accelerated aging is plain to see. Being chronically inflamed (obesity) and flooding yourself regularly with glycating sugars and rancid seed oils is not good for aging at all. You want a truly clear skinned, not aging as fast woman? Find you a woman who loves her hilib.

This is fuckin cadaan 😂 cadaan look good when skinny. Mr @Shimbiris you are anti chubby xalimo.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This is fuckin cadaan 😂 cadaan look good when skinny. Mr @Shimbiris you are anti chubby xalimo.

I'm anti people being in a diseased state, yes. I don't want kids with a higher chance of diabetes, autism, mental health issues, a deranged microbiome, allergies and autoimmune issues or even a deformity like what I was born with due to my own dear hooyo's lackluster health when she had me. I'd also rather my wife not go through the horror of miscarriages which, yes, are pretty linked to be hyperinsulinemic and not in shape:

All that for what? Some perverse obsession with unnaturally large butts?

You gotta be more specific are we talking chubby cheeks that you can squeeze cute fat or fucking lizzo absolute monster precious type suffocate you in bed type fat cuz I gotta know before I comment more mate.

You right! Some women on reddit fitness forum were worried about their age(wrinkles)showing after the weight loss.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is from chatgpt from trusted sources on why chubby woman are better than skinny one.

@JackieBurkhart @Javelin @Yaraye @malab @Based @Basra @Qeelbax @Hamzza @AbdiFreedom person of size 😏

1. Plumpness and youthful appearance: A fuller figure can create a more youthful appearance due to the way fat redistributes in the face, smoothing out wrinkles and providing a natural plumping effect. This can contribute to a perceived younger look and vitality.
  2. Enhanced facial features: Chubby cheeks and fuller facial contours can accentuate certain features like the eyes, lips, and cheekbones, adding a unique charm and attractiveness. These features can contribute to an overall pleasing and well-proportioned face.
  3. Natural glow: Subcutaneous fat can act as a natural moisturizer, helping to maintain a healthy and radiant complexion. The additional fat can help prevent excessive dryness, which is often associated with aging skin.
  4. Confidence and body positivity: Confidence is an essential aspect of beauty. Embracing one's body shape, regardless of societal standards, can exude self-assuredness and attractiveness. Chubby women who feel comfortable in their own skin tend to radiate beauty from within, making them more appealing to others.
  5. Timeless beauty: Beauty standards change over time, and what is considered attractive varies across different cultures. Some cultures have long appreciated curvier figures, associating them with fertility, health, and prosperity. Celebrating diversity and individuality can lead to a broader definition of beauty that includes different body types.

1686878371357.png

AbdiFreedom

Zookeeper
Staff Member
I really don't like fat people. Bila self-discipline. They actually only have self-discipline when they're around other people and act like theyre not hungry and make excuses to not eat. Who are you trying to fool?You're always hungry, you're fat. Sorry, you're "a person of size".