The sexiest women on the face of planet earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merca

Inactive.
Lol idk what’s going on in Sweden but in the UK and North America they’re pretty much everyones property. East African women in general honestly need some nationalism installed in them.
Bismillah, everyone's property? :ileycry: Y'all need Allah forreal.

Eritreans/Ethiopians for the most part believe they're better than Somalis. (speaking from experience)

World

VIP

Eritreans/Ethiopians for the most part believe they're better than Somalis. (speaking from experience)
Ethiopians are only known for being maids and prostitutes by Somalis, even in big cities like Jigjiga you would get disowned for marrying or dating a Habesha women. They’re not better than anyone.

Merca

Inactive.
Ethiopians are only known for being maids and prostitutes by Somalis, even in big cities like Jigjiga you would get disowned for marrying or dating a Habesha women.
I have to clear myself, I meant those Ultra-Orthodox type of Habeshas. Other than that, I have nothing against them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

It’s the truth, they also chase ashy abdis and ashy abdis in turn gass them up. :mjlol:

It’s true they do, but we also think the same.

@Reign is right, the Ethiopian girls in North America literally go for everyone but their own. Its actually insane, I even saw like 3 Indian - habesha couple at my Uni.

I'm not too sure if its self hate because I don't see them dissing their own on social media like a certain group of gabdo *cough* *cough*.

Especially in Toronto, the Abdis and Madows prey on those Habeshas heavily and have tamed them. @Gucci mane soo gal :siilaanyolaugh:

Merca

Inactive.
@Reign is right, the Ethiopian girls in North America literally go for everyone but their own. Its actually insane, I even saw like 3 Indian - habesha couple at my Uni.

I'm not too sure if its self hate because I don't see them dissing their own on social media like a certain group of gabdo *cough* *cough*.

Especially in Toronto, the Abdis and Madows prey on those Habeshas heavily and have tamed them. @Gucci mane soo gal :siilaanyolaugh:
Habesha females are very beautiful though

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

I have no clue what you talking about
hubie.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ethiopians are only known for being maids and prostitutes by Somalis, even in big cities like Jigjiga you would get disowned for marrying or dating a Habesha women. They’re not better than anyone.
you're probably an ONLF sympathizer. I do agree ogadenis are facing marginalization and oppression at the hands of tigrays but you shouldn't hold your hatred of the habesha regime against habesha women

Status
Not open for further replies.