The shame of MJ confronted by a Somali lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I agree with ms basbaas, Ayan hersi despises Muslims & Islam in general, her hatred towards Somalis has made her lash out on 1.9 billion Muslims, if it was up to Ayan hersi she would commit genocide against the entire Muslim population.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ayan hersi is an extremist who despises Muslims, she is constantly attacking Islam our beloved prophet. She despises Somalis, have you ever hear her speaking Somali? The self hatred in this one is unparalleled.

waraabe

Your superior
Guys, this woman has no clan. Stop qabyaalad, dadka majeertenia ama darodku waa muslims and they hold Islam dear.

It's reason she is saying this is because she gets money for it. If I went around insulting Islam today, I would be famous and Paid lots of money in the west. Simple as

Guys, this woman has no clan. Stop qabyaalad, dadka majeertenia ama darodku waa muslims and they hold Islam dear.

It's reason she is saying this is because she gets money for it. If I went around insulting Islam today, I would be famous and Paid lots of money in the west. Simple as

I thought i'll never see this day, Waraabe defending Darood (from Ayaan Xirsi)

coolio :leon:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
A lot of ad hominem attacks against Ayaan Hirsi Ali but no one is refuting her argument that countries who've a Sharia law are inherently misogynistic, degrading and sexist?

I concur though with Ms. Hibaaq Osman Basbaas that Ayaan Hirsi Ali call for war against Islam is absolutely and utterly deplorable. However, that's not the debate here. Ayaan should've just let her fellow debater talk even though she was digressing from the central topic.

A lot of ad hominem attacks against Ayaan Hirsi Ali but no one is refuting her argument that countries who've a Sharia law are inherently misogynistic, degrading and sexist?

I concur though with Ms. Hibaaq Osman Basbaas that Ayaan Hirsi Ali call for war against Islam is absolutely and utterly deplorable. However, that's not the debate here. Ayaan should've just let her fellow debater talk even though she was digressing from the central topic.
f*ck OFF, im smarter than you luv please leave this alone.

Ayaan Hirsi is a neocon lunatic. It's a shame that so many former muslims who are public end up on the right wing media bandwagon chatting shit.

I just watched the whole thing. I agree with a lot of what ayaan says, but Hibaq is 100% right, if you lack credibility you can't influence change. This was a good exchange, I'm going to see if I can find the entire debate.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

There's not a single country that follows the shariah

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Ayaan Hirsi is a neocon lunatic. It's a shame that so many former muslims who are public end up on the right wing media bandwagon chatting shit.
I agree. Right-wing cadaans don't really much care about her dubious and mendacious character, as long as she keeps on bashing Muslims and polarizing western societies. Funny thing is that she started off as a left-wing politician but they couldn't offer her a future (member of parliament) because leftists probably don't want to be associated with a demagogue. Ayaan is very resourceful and conniving, I'd give her that! The fact that she got a refugee status within 4 weeks is fucking unprecedented.
There's not a single country that follows the shariah

Saudi?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Disgusting woman, I might bash some aspects of our culture here and there but not for a Cadaan audience for money

:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending