The shame of MJ confronted by a Somali lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@simulacrum saudi is a monarch that implements punishments of shariah on its poor. It's a secular country and has nothing to do with Islam. The bits and pieces it implements is just to remain in power so the other tribes don't rebel

There's not a single country that follows the shariah

Depends who you ask. I'm sure the scholars in ksa think they have understood shariah and are implementing it. Everywhere there is implementation of shariah (even if it is not equally implemented), is shariah in someones eyes. Your idea of shariah would differ from others etc

waraabe

Your superior
Depends who you ask. I'm sure the scholars in ksa think they have understood shariah and are implementing it. Everywhere there is implementation of shariah (even if it is not equally implemented), is shariah in someones eyes. Your idea of shariah would differ from others etc

Actually Saudi Arabia practice wahabism which is completely nonsense

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

Sxb the KS is banking system is built on usury. Comeon bro, it's clearly a zionist puppet in the middle east. Wallahi they have nothing to do with Islam nor do many of their laws. There's no such thing as half ass shariah...you can't take pieces of it or exclusively punish poor ppl using it. It's just to further oppress their populace

Sxb the KS is banking system is built on usury. Comeon bro, it's clearly a zionist puppet in the middle east. Wallahi they have nothing to do with Islam nor do many of their laws. There's no such thing as half ass shariah...you can't take pieces of it or exclusively punish poor ppl using it. It's just to further oppress their populace

Yeah, they are complete cunts who are exremely hypocritical, absolutely. But you can't completely disregard their claim to shariah law. At least they are influenced by shariah, i'm sure you can agree to that. I think you are exaggerating by saying they have nothing to do with islam. Their country is built on the back of one ruling family making alliances with a particularly brand of islam and western money. It is a complete shambles. But many of their laws are influenced by islamic teachings, even if you disagree with them. That brand of islam is an important part of their country and it isn't completely without islamic basis.

I think I read once that muhammad ibn abdul wahab was not allowed in masjid al haram and was disowned by his own family and teachers prior to him making political alliances that served him well. Now many millions of people consider is version of islam to be the correct way, despite the fact that he was dismissed as a heretic in his lifetime. It's interesting how religious opinions change throughout time. I'm not too up on their history though.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Yeah, they are complete cunts who are exremely hypocritical, absolutely. But you can't completely disregard their claim to shariah law. At least they are influenced by shariah, i'm sure you can agree to that. I think you are exaggerating by saying they have nothing to do with islam. Their country is built on the back of one ruling family making alliances with a particularly brand of islam and western money. It is a complete shambles. But many of their laws are influenced by islamic teachings, even if you disagree with them. That brand of islam is an important part of their country and it isn't completely without islamic basis.

I think I read once that muhammad ibn abdul wahab was not allowed in masjid al haram and was disowned by his own family and teachers prior to him making political alliances that served him well. Now many millions of people consider is version of islam to be the correct way, despite the fact that he was dismissed as a heretic in his lifetime. It's interesting how religious opinions change throughout time. I'm not too up on their history though.

I think many muslims or ex muslims who use saudi as a standard for shariah are insincere and refuse to look at the hard facts. Shariah isn't cutting someones hand when they steal, it's holding the governmental body accountable for those who have to steal to survive. Anyway I dont want to put the thread on a tangent so i'll stop here

I think many muslims or ex muslims who use saudi as a standard for shariah are insincere and refuse to look at the hard facts. Shariah isn't cutting someones hand when they steal, it's holding the governmental body accountable for those who have to steal to survive. Anyway I dont want to put the thread on a tangent so i'll stop here

I would argue that using them as the benchmark for islam or saying they have nothing to do with islam are both disingenuous. The reality is somewhere in between.

The moderator sucked. Also, don't make this about qabil because every qabil has its fucked up public individuals and you don't wanna go down that route or else it just becomes a nonsensical qabil bashing fest.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm bored with Ayaan. White people love her and take everything she says as gospel. I had arguments with some white cunts on Twitter who wanted to lecture me on how much of a role Islam plays in day to day Somali culture. I told them I am Somali AND Atheist, and I know more about my people than you ever will. But because they read think pieces and books by Ayaan they think they're experts on all things Somali/Muslim culture.

As @Bahal said I criticise my culture here and there but I'd never go in front of a white audience and bash my people and culture for monetary gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending