The site we raided with we wuz memes fires back with a whole thread dedicated to the somali folk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
">tfw somali

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Who the f*ck did I piss off to be born in this pitiful vessel?

Literally every Somali I know is so fucking self-absorbed, and proud of their "country" that's in ruins. Not to mention that they're all either criminal losers or extremely religious.

Despite not knowing the language, being atheist, and having minimal contact with other Somalis, I'll always be lumped in with them just because of how distinctive we look.

I didn't ask for this."

@McLovin

Own up!!!

">tfw somali

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Literally every Somali I know is so fucking self-absorbed, and proud of their "country" that's in ruins. Not to mention that they're all either criminal losers or extremely religious.

Despite not knowing the language, being atheist, and having minimal contact with other Somalis, I'll always be lumped in with them just because of how distinctive we look.

I didn't ask for this."

@McLovin

Own up!!!

I also recognize our little frog User there!!!!!

That website is pretty sad
It's just people who are asking if they are white and begging to be white
A cesspool of self hate. No wonder why I trolled them

">tfw somali

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

I didn't ask for this."

@McLovin

Own up!!!
:ohno::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.