The Somali government need to ban shia

Stop using zionist talking points, shia brorhers never invaded our country, they stood up for defending the muslim ummah, so no need to hate on them unless youre undercover zionist

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
My father told me shias used to have secret and underground places of worship in xamar back then lol. Shias wont be a problem anytime soon.

Aseer

VIP
Stop using zionist talking points, shia brorhers never invaded our country, they stood up for defending the muslim ummah, so no need to hate on them unless youre undercover zionist
SYBAU Shias massacre sunnis and innocents en masse and they are known kaffirs.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Team ONLF&ICU
Khomeini GIF
Shia are not my brothers
Somali khomeini is in the making

You’re absolutely right.

Somalis has too many problems to add sectarian Shia vs Sunni violence to it. Those dismissing your concerns are clearly not familiar with the deadly violence Iranian puppets bring to majority Sunni countries.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
You’re absolutely right.

Somalis has too many problems to add sectarian Shia vs Sunni violence to it. Those dismissing your concerns are clearly not familiar with the deadly violence Iranian puppets bring to majority Sunni countries.
Thank you for seeing the problem am seeing in the near future. Shia main enemy was always Sunni not Yahud.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Walhy the government need to ban Shia conversion and only allow Sunni and Sufi. We can’t allow the Shia to penetrate the Somali community or else we going to end up like Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq where they fight each other on Sunni bs Shia.
The shia need to be debunked, instead of banning it. Their whole ideology is based on the Cisma (more through this link) of Ali and Ali being the custodian of God (علي ولي الله) which is, to Sunni madhab, absurd.

SYBAU Shias massacre sunnis and innocents en masse and they are known kaffirs.
Tell me how they are kaffirs? If we are strict on islamic principles you will figure out that siding with kaffirs makes someone kaffir as well, so lets ask who is helping america and who is defending muslims in yemen, palestine and Lebanon

Aseer

VIP
Tell me how they are kaffirs? If we are strict on islamic principles you will figure out that siding with kaffirs makes someone kaffir as well, so lets ask who is helping america and who is defending muslims in yemen, palestine and Lebanon
One good deed doesnt undo a wrong even if they are supporting we cannot forget what they did and where did I say to support israel?

Thank you for seeing the problem am seeing in the near future. Shia main enemy was always Sunni not Yahud.
Thats according to israèli accounts, in reality we all know shia are the only muslims outside palestine that are fighting against isræl and America:trumpsmirk:

One good deed doesnt undo a wrong even if they are supporting we cannot forget what they did and where did I say to support israel?
They did some wrong things but they aren't alone, puppets leading muslim nations did 100x more harm to the muslim nation than any shia did ever, lets not ignore saudi arabia, UAe, Kuwait, jordan are not only helping but defending isræl so that they can destroy baytal maqdaa

Walhy the government need to ban Shia conversion and only allow Sunni and Sufi. We can’t allow the Shia to penetrate the Somali community or else we going to end up like Yemen, Lebanon and Iraq where they fight each other on Sunni bs Shia.

Both Wahabbis and Shia should be outlawed. We need the mainstream Sunni Islam to prevail, and not the Protestant group (aka Wahabbis) and Vatican group (the Shia ithna ashari). Both groups need to be kept out.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
If Shias ever arrived in Somalia they’d turn their guns on each other before ever touching a Sunni.

shia communities are run by ahul bayt & if you know Somali clan structure shit would get real bad very quickly for anyone who wants leadership :mjlol:

Trending