The Somali man who burned his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because she didn't cook him dinner. Somalidaaddunka.

I stopped watching when they showed the lady because I'm sensitive like that. But couple of people told me the reason why she was burned.

What he did was disgusting and he must pay. She is not his maid or his mother. He is a grown ass man, if he hungry, he should cook for himself or buy food. Not try to kill his wife.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is why summary executions are a necessary evil.

No trial, no odoyaal, just a wall and a simple firing squad.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I got mad and sad at the same time.

Alhamdulilah at least there's some semblance of order and a few facilities in kismaayo. Unfortunately there's places in somalia where no one can reach. :frdfvsb:

Law and order was/is shabab for these people. :vo3yidw:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You're forgetting 1/3 Somalis back home are stark raving mad.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I posted here the min I've saw it.

Btw I initiated a gofundme fundraising for her.

There's a secret group in fb where I posted about her and it pulled a lot of people's heart strings.

Here's the fundraising

I also read an update by the girl from MN that was being featured on SA. She said that the girl is only 18 and that she was at the hospital for her Uni documentary when all of a sudden she heard commotion. Apparently the girl was being brought into the "hospital" but girl from MN said the smell was what got her curiosity, the smell was of something cooking. Can you believe that the doctors refuse to attend to her and walked way because the family of the girl has no money.

I donated money to her (shouldn't mention it but I hope you guys should contribute) and now about $10k was raised.

MN said that she has been transported to a private clinic where she was given her first dose of painkillers. As soon as she got that she went into sleep.

The mission is to get her to Mogadishu.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alhamdulilah at least there's some semblance of order and a few facilities in kismaayo. Unfortunately there's places in somalia where no one can reach. :frdfvsb:

Law and order was/is shabab for these people. :vo3yidw:

Amazingly and I swear that the nacas that did this to her wouldn't be walking scotch free in Kismaayo if the El-kebab were the rulers of Kismayo. They would've conducted the same burning. That is for sure.

waraabe

Your superior
I posted here the min I've saw it.

Btw I initiated a gofundme fundraising for her.

There's a secret group in fb where I posted about her and it pulled a lot of people's heart strings.

Here's the fundraising

I also read an update by the girl from MN that was being featured on SA. She said that the girl is only 18 and that she was at the hospital for her Uni documentary when all of a sudden she heard commotion. Apparently the girl was being brought into the "hospital" but girl from MN said the smell was what got her curiosity, the smell was of something cooking. Can you believe that the doctors refuse to attend to her and walked way because the family of the girl has no money.

I donated money to her (shouldn't mention it but I hope you guys should contribute) and now about $10k was raised.

MN said that she has been transported to a private clinic where she was given her first dose of painkillers. As soon as she got that she went into sleep.

The mission is to get her to Mogadishu.

10k is more then enough for her treatment, it needs to be sent asap. When are they planing to send her

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
10k is more then enough for her treatment, it needs to be sent asap. When are they planing to send her

If you take a look at that gofundme you'll see that close to $8k has been raised but there was PayPal (that's how I donated) and snapchat (did you guys know that you can send money on snapchat, instantaneously )

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Amazingly and I swear that the nacas that did this to her wouldn't be walking scotch free in Kismaayo if the El-kebab were the rulers of Kismayo. They would've conducted the same burning. That is for sure.

No they wouldn't. They routinely chop off heads and they stoned a small girl after they raped her.

Wallahi they've psychologically damaged the people they're 'ruling', they have a lot of propaganda online but they're still the same old evil group.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No they wouldn't. They routinely chop off heads and they stoned a small girl after they raped her.

Wallahi they've psychologically damaged the people they're 'ruling', they have a lot of propaganda online but they're still the same old evil group.

Listen, I'm not a supporter of them but I know that propoganda has been used against them. They got bad parts about them but when it comes justice they truely applied it equally. Trust me about that. The time they rules Mogadishu my family land was being occupied by lunatics and my sibling went there and the lunatics refused to relinquish our property. Sibling took the case to the Islamic court and right there and then the lunatics were told to gtfo the house or else

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The same justice that routinely blows up markets and hotels

:idontlike:

Sxb iska aamus oo bad ha is gelin

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Listen, I'm not a supporter of them but I know that propoganda has been used against them. They got bad parts about them but when it comes justice they truely applied it equally. Trust me about that. The time they rules Mogadishu my family land was being occupied by lunatics and my sibling went there and the lunatics refused to relinquish our property. Sibling took the case to the Islamic court and right there and then the lunatics were told to gtfo the house or else

ICU and shabab are very very very different, back then al shabab was one man. Now there's no ICU and only this crazy group that is no different than ISIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.