The Somalia subreddit is insane sometimes

Saying you'd kill your wife for liking kpop is a bit too much

Attachments

• IMG_20240706_160713.jpg
    IMG_20240706_160713.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 272
Like I myself don't understand why kpop is so loved but I don't really hate it enough to want my fellow sisters to die for liking it

Lol one lady claimed sixty percent of Somali homes were fatherless

another schizo claimed prophet muhhamed was a Hawiye ( I believe it’s the same Astro projection guy )

another one was defending qabil and they all seem to love making up fake marriage stories

Subreddit folks seem normal but attract very bizarre people to post on there

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Lol one lady claimed sixty percent of Somali homes were fatherless

another schizo claimed prophet muhhamed was a Hawiye ( I believe it’s the same Astro projection guy )

another one was defending qabil and they all seem to love making up fake marriage stories

Subreddit folks seem normal but attract very bizarre people to post on there

Majority of the guys active on r/SomaliRelationships have never been in a relationship :dead: . Most of them probably don't even talk to women irl.

Majority of the guys active on r/SomaliRelationships have never been in a relationship :dead: . Most of them probably don't even talk to women irl.

Heard that place is littered with ajnabis and these folks keep airing outlandish shit on there just to one up the other gender .

63D37B2B-2A20-4185-9125-EC66FBE73130.png

I actually met a guy on there and he’s got many exes even though he’s a practicing Muslim 😹
Funny sub tho

Trending