The spread of the Dumarland feminist movement

The ozy guys posts these videos to dunk on somali women but idk why he speaks in english? Exposing these women to a wider audience?

He wants to embarrass these women and shame them into stopping whatever they’re doing but his constant vids complaining about what random somali women are up to just make somalis in general look like dysfunctional people who are always involved in some drama.

Him doing vids in english gives ammo to ajnabis who use it against somalis when they’re arguing online etc. Tj salafi guys on twitter use stuff like his vids/commentary as evidence of somali women being impious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not everything has to do with nimaan. And this guy is being overly simplistic with his argument. If he thinks that encouraging financial betterment for women has anything to do with an agenda to push exogamous marriage. And that this is spearheaded by some grand cabal of disgruntled divorcees working with chubby 'naag nool' hijabis who scarily overshare their private details. Then he must be off his rocker.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
All the women that had horrible childhood because of shitty parents hate Somali niggas and Somali culture. The ones that live in the west want to help Somali women back home.

The movement is for Somali women back home. Before the civil war we had xalimos working in industries across the nation. The civil war fucked up our progress.

Somalia could become an ethno nationalist version of Israel(without the oppression) if we became rich and actually took initiative into taking care of Somali women. This country has let too much fuckery go one for the past 30 years.
This is the root of the issue, filthy ideologies have infiltrated our community and we have a revisionist version of history.

We aren't in a bad state because of Islam, we are in a bad state because of war and tribalism.

The height of somali political and economic strength was the pre-colonial era after we became muslim. We were always on maps since the bronze age but we truly were known across the known world in the sultanates period.

We went to communism, which does help industrialize a nation, but ultimately is not a good long term ideology as it prevents true innovation because everyone is paid the same, and stealing was common at the highest ranks (my own grandpa who was a high up politician in the era told me, if I said who it was you would know but that would basically semi-dox my family)

Unlike the communist period, the democratic periods were useless because democracy is a foolish ideology that either leads to civil war or an oligarchy (russia) or corporatocracy (america). No democracy last long, corruption or war ruins it.

We are left with Islam at the end of the day which had our region be rich and free for centuries. If we followed the way of the darwish leader who wanted to unite somalis under one islamic state rather than the nonsense tribalism that divided us we would be great.

Every one of the 4 caliphates were THE superpower at one point of their history, somalia could be the greatest regional power in africa or more if we actually followed Islam.

mr.overeasy

I'm actually less attracted to xalimos these days, imagine living with one of these naagnools online, always having a bone to pick, couldn't be me foh. We want a stress free life
Ahh yes, we are suffering issues so clearly we should exacerbate the problem by ditching our own ethnic group.

I hate redpill just as much as I hate feminism because its the same fitnahs repackaged for the genders.

mr.overeasy

Not everything has to do with nimaan. And this guy is being overly simplistic with his argument. If he thinks that encouraging financial betterment for women has anything to do with an agenda to push exogamous marriage. And that this is spearheaded by some grand cabal of disgruntled divorcees working with chubby 'naag nool' hijabis who scarily overshare their private details. Then he must be off his rocker.
The movement is filled with weirdos pushing liberal ideals and nonsense.

I can concede the original message was not what the brother was saying, however its been hijacked already and its ruined.

This movement is like the feminist one and redpill one, it had a point but quickly became haram nonsense.

Trending

Latest posts