The story of Araweelo confuses me and her grave!!

Do you believe Araweelo was real??

• Total voters

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
You should have said that then :draketf: .Don’t call me dummy how old are you :susp: .Araweelo was not some angel just a Queen in Somali folklore
I heard two different versions one stating she was queen and the other as an angel in Waaq religion.

Nin123

VIP
there’s literally only one version on her story whoever told you she was an angel was messing with you :comeon:
How are you so sure there is one version? It’s big claim to say something like this. She was an angel in Waaq religion so was nidir and many more. She was angel of fertility and justice.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Wikipedia is not good source material and I even don’t like to use it or read from it.
Of course it isn’t lol but it is a good summary anyways
A58EF2B3-42FF-437B-B188-2982939BAF35.jpeg

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement, T-Y16897 Arabi
There was a Beta Israel queen named Gudit who rebelled and karbaashed the f*ck out of the remains of the Axum empire in the 10th century. She destroyed many of the churches in the countryside exterminated the royal family and sold christians into slavery through her connection at the port of Zeila. She is credited with laying the final nail into the coffin of the old Xabash empire. Based Cushitic queen.

Anyways I explained this cuz some niggas think Araweelo and other Cushitic queen stories originated from this woman.

Nin123

VIP
There was a Beta Israel queen named Gudit who rebelled and karbaashed the f*ck out of the remains of the Axum empire in the 10th century. She destroyed many of the churches in the countryside exterminated the royal family and sold christians into slavery through her connection at the port of Zeila. She is credited with laying the final nail into the coffin of the old Xabash empire. Based Cushitic queen.

Anyways I explained this cuz some niggas think Araweelo and other Cushitic queen stories originated from this woman.
Thank you brother for explaining this and I will definitely read about her.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

That’s a queen I was thinking about!!!!

Trending

Latest posts