The west is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
tumblr_lta3b1KmAv1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Disgusting. Just as disgusting as every other male in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan have sex with goats. I think the latter is worse since having sex with animals is much higher in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan (its widespread). Very nasty

Hafez

VIP
Disgusting. Just as disgusting as every other male in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan have sex with goats. I think the latter is worse since having sex with animals is much higher in countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan (its widespread). Very nasty
No proof whatsoever, this guy is literally in his own world.

A video has been circulating on various social networks. The footage shows several Hamas fighters, decked out in kuffiya headscarves, having sexual intercourse with a goat or a sheep.

Stunningly revolting, but hardly surprising. After all, zoophilia was always quite common, if not widespread from the Maghreb to Central Asia. Numerous.... from Uzbekistan told me about the rife practice of bestiality by young Uzbeks in villages and small towns.

:tuckerwtf:

Robert Fisk wrote in his book The Great War for Civilization about seeing an Afghan man, standing on boxes and sodomizing a camel in broad daylight on the side of the road in Kandahar. Also in Afghanistan, a soldier was arrested after having been caught having intercourse with a donkey, explaining that he did not have enough money to get married. Apparently, this was a good enough excuse for the local police who promptly released him without charge.

University of Stockholm professor Ishtiaq Ahmed, a native of Pakistan, wrote in Pakistan'sDaily Times:

In southern Punjab, much of NWFP, Sindh and Balochistan sodomy and bestiality are common among rural youths. In fact, he caught two boys trying to rape a goat in the vicinity of the mazar of Hazrat Sultan Bahu. The punishment meted out to them was 10 blows with a chhittar (shoe) each on their butts. They protested however that in many rural areas having sex with an animal was considered a rite of passage on the way to becoming full members of the male society!

The News International newspaper, also in Pakistan, reported a few years ago that a donkey was killed by its owner in an "honor killing" after being raped by another villager who managed to escape the owner's wrath. The poor donkey was declared a kari ("adulterous female") and shot dead. The zoophile was fined 110,000 Pakistani rupees (a little over $1,100)

:holeup:

white guys go international with it and force maskin women from third world countries into making Sick movie and all other degrading shit.

They win by a mile.

You think human consensual sex is worse than someone having sex with an animal?

Wallah I can't can't find any evidence of it online. I can find a lot about westerners doing it though you sissy boy.
:holeup::heh:

Also you will deny bachi bazi as well right where little dancing boys are raped by Pushtun men right? This is their culture like American culture is baseball and apple pie.

Youre a joke :hemad:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You think human consensual sex is worse than someone having sex with an animal?

I meant they force women into sexual acts with animals because it's illegal elsewhere. I dunno about you but I would say that's an order of a magnitude worse.

As far as sexual perversions euros are the worst. It's not debatable.

Cadanka are messed up, there is no hope for them. A 12 year old school kid can get a sex change because he feels a girl inside. They spend a great deal of time downgrading other cultural acts practised by none whites, only because they know how messed up they are.

Abdijohnson should a 12 year old boy get a sex change?

Hafez

VIP
I meant they force women into sexual acts with animals because it's illegal elsewhere. I dunno about you but I would say that's an order of a magnitude worse.

giphy.gif

Hey either they are the worst sexual deviant or the most well researched and published

Status
Not open for further replies.