The White Genocide crowd goes ballistic over this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They're not actually together, they're models. And it's not actually their kid, but thar hasn't stopped the #WhiteGenocide crowd cry like es in the comments. :lol:

If anything, this White guy upgraded by getting with this woman. The typical cadaan woman doesn't look nearly as good as this woman.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
But that kid looks bantu, he probably will be not good looking when he will be a grown man, also his father looks quite good..it's the mother fault but you can't complain, they look happy, somali womens are beautiful

Apollo

VIP
But that kid looks bantu, he probably will be not good looking when he will be a grown man, also his father looks quite good..it's the mother fault but you can't complain, they look happy, somali womens are beautiful

It's not their kid. It's probably some random African American kid.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They say this after they raped every race/ethnicity of woman. There's a reason why theres every varety of white father + non white mother offspring.

I guess they only like miscegenation when it's non consensual.

They've raped entire ethnicities out of existence. Smfh

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
there's actually a nigga itt saying that slavery showed how generous white ppl are :mjlol:

white people are like 1 billion in population I don't know why they complain about interracial marriages. People like us with a pathetic 20 million population should be worried about mixing.

Excell

King of Soomaaliya
white people are like 1 billion in population I don't know why they complain about interracial marriages. People like us with a pathetic 20 million population should be worried about mixing.

A cultural thing, not only "white people" complain about this matter..

Apollo

VIP

They are worried because in Western ''White'' countries there's a large percentage of nonwhites (+10% to +25%) and it's growing fast (obvious examples USA, Australia, England, France etc).

While in East Asian or Sub-Saharan countries there are barely any people from other races.

They are worried because in Western ''White'' countries there's a large percentage of nonwhites (+10% to +25%) and it's growing fast (obvious examples USA, Australia, England, France etc).

While in East Asian or Sub-Saharan countries there are barely any people from other races.

damn that's understandable.

Hubble

VIP
Caucasian + Habesha = Bantu? Mi nah tink sah! Dat a rude ting fi do. Bun dem campaign meykaar. Babylon ahn Zion nah mek Zion. It mek Zion ahn Zion ahlown.

Status
Not open for further replies.