The worlds ugliest seal

Belongs to the intelligence and security agency of Somalia.. Who created this seal? Did it also look like this before the civil war?

index.png

The design was inspired by the Quran but the art is ugly

The hoopoe (hud-hud) was a bird that was gathering intelligence for Nabi Sulayman in surat al namal

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Offer some alternatives. I'm curious to see who can design the bets one.
Idk maybe the normal Somali leopards and spears but with a golden eagle ontop of the crest looking forwards. Put an eagle on top of the crest kinda like the russian one

russian-coat-of-arms-vector-891763.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Idk maybe the normal Somali leopards and spears but with a golden eagle ontop of the crest looking forwards. Put an eagle on top of the crest kinda like the russian one

russian-coat-of-arms-vector-891763.jpg
I prefer the secretary bird over the eagle. The eagle is a caucasian bird. Maybe even a phoenix to symbolise the rebirth of the resillient somali nation.

I'd say any emblem with black, red and gold would look good.

th

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I prefer the secretary bird over the eagle. The eagle is a caucasian bird. Maybe even a phoenix to symbolise the rebirth of the resillient somali nation.

I'd say any emblem with black, red and gold would look good.

th
Don't we have golden eagles back home?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali's are fucking retarded out of all animals that you think represent Somali's you choice a leopard and a bird smh inshallah a fucking 20 pack hord of GEEL run over the bodies of then shaydaan who made this seal and the emblem

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Guys stay unique f*ck eagle don't copy other countries, the emblem just needs updating its cheaply made.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Thats a martial eagle. Its a bigger member of the eagle family. I looked and they inhabit most Somali territories in Kenya Ethiopia and Somalia itself

800px-Polemaetus_bellicosus_distribution_map.svg.png
Notice how this bird avoids Dir regions in Mudug, Somaliland, Djibouti, and Ethiopia walle waa fuckin qabiilist pieces of shit ass animals next time I see these es in Africa imma shoot them down and feed it to my cat. :westbrookwtf:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The design was inspired by the Quran but the art is ugly

The hoopoe (hud-hud) was a bird that was gathering intelligence for Nabi Sulayman in surat al namal
It has a nice story to it guys with much value other countries will be in awe you guys. The emblem just needs updating.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Notice how this bird avoids Dir regions in Mudug, Somaliland, Djibouti, and Ethiopia walle waa fuckin qabiilist pieces of shit ass animals next time I see these es in Africa imma shoot them down and feed it to my cat. :westbrookwtf:
Why kill the eagles?

Trending