Jealuse wife killed husband first wife

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
You and those cadaans have gaalnimo in common. Polygeny is allowed in Islam we dont care to hear degenerate gaals opinion on it.
This guy left Islam because he “couldnt get girls” and wants to engage in hedonism. How ironic.

Very strange case Indeed. Why would a second wife murder out of jealousy? Like she knew he was married and had another woman in his life?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
apperantly The three females who were killed in kenya were killed out of jealousy by her second wife, and it was horrific since they beheaded her daughter and niece in front of her before killing her. It's horrifying what humans are capable of doing, such as killing your husband, first wife, and child while he is with you. I feel so bad for her kids apparently the husband left the first wife and kids for his new wife in America.

They are even more savage than Kenyans? Guys WHY r u surprised Somalis are cursed? WHY? From Kenya to Canada to Minnesota-- corruption, murder, insanities run rampant. Uuff

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
apperantly The three females who were killed in kenya were killed out of jealousy by her second wife, and it was horrific since they beheaded her daughter and niece in front of her before killing her. It's horrifying what humans are capable of doing, such as killing your husband, first wife, and child while he is with you. I feel so bad for her kids apparently the husband left the first wife and kids for his new wife in America.
The guy did not waste time getting a replacement :damnmusic:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife​

Thats It Martin Short GIF by PBS SoCal

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Polygamy is bad y'all

https://www.psypost.org/women-in-po...y-worse-psychosexual-functioning-study-finds/

"Notably, first wives in polygamous unions showed the highest levels of anxiety and depression, which could be attributed to the “first-wife syndrome,” reflecting the emotional and psychological impact of sharing a husband with other wives.

The study also explored socio-demographic factors, revealing that lower education levels among women and higher income levels among husbands were associated with a higher likelihood of being in a polygamous marriage. This indicates that socio-economic factors play a crucial role in the prevalence and nature of polygamous relationships in Somalia"

Somali women are literally getting cucked :jcoleno:
@Galool @Wild daisy 💐🌻💮 @Waware @DivineMartial @Unbothered
1) They did not provide a ratio of how many participants in a monogamous relationship went through fgm vs how many in a polygamous relationship went through fgm hence we cannot determine if the sexual satisfaction data is skewed by FGM as a variable. The data same which was around 600 vs 200 is certainly small enough that it can massively skew the FSFI data.

2) The Rosenberg self-esteem scale doesn’t account for domain specific self-esteem issues so to extrapolate that and say well it must be the marriage is unscientific. For all we know, it could be self-esteem issue in academics or financial. The self-esteem scale also doesn’t provide a baseline so it is up to anyone’s interpretation and researchers can skew it to fit the type of results they want. It‘s also not a diagnostic instrument and it cannot give detailed insights as to why the scale indicates low self esteem

I’m sure there is more wrong with the actual interpretation and reliability of the methods used but that’s two big things I can point out with just a cursory read.

1) They did not provide a ratio of how many participants in a monogamous relationship went through fgm vs how many in a polygamous relationship went through fgm hence we cannot determine if the sexual satisfaction data is skewed by FGM as a variable. The data same which was around 600 vs 200 is certainly small enough that it can massively skew the FSFI data.

2) The Rosenberg self-esteem scale doesn’t account for domain specific self-esteem issues so to extrapolate that and say well it must be the marriage is unscientific. For all we know, it could be self-esteem issue in academics or financial. The self-esteem scale also doesn’t provide a baseline so it is up to anyone’s interpretation and researchers can skew it to fit the type of results they want. It‘s also not a diagnostic instrument and it cannot give detailed insights as to why the scale indicates low self esteem

I’m sure there is more wrong with the actual interpretation and reliability of the methods used but that’s two big things I can point out with just a cursory read.
I’ve not read the study and know nothing about it. But the self esteem issue is plausible since most women whose husbands marry again do go through a phase in which they feel as though he married again because he doesn’t love them enough or that maybe they’re not as pretty and women do compare themselves to the second wife who is often younger. This is basic female psychology here but that isn’t a reflection on polygamy being bad or good. We all know that polygamous unions do hurt first wives so it isn’t a stretch to argue that if may damage their self esteem. Even culturally Somali women even pay haal and give the first wife extra love during that adjusting period when a new wife is on the scene since the wife feels low and jealous.

Very strange case Indeed. Why would a second wife murder out of jealousy? Like she knew he was married and had another woman in his life?

Anecdotally, I have actually found the second wives to be wayyyy more jealous than the first.

It's weird. I think they like being the "new" lady who will give the husband the "new" children etc etc.

The funniest thing is seeing the second wife getting angry about the third. Which happens a lot.

Anyways, what Somali women need is financial freedom.

Polygamy is awful for everyone besides the selfish man, who loves having multiple women fawn over him.

Trending