The worst combos that make you cancel a halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
I always look out for those traits (red flags) to determine whether a halimo should be cancelled or not.

1. Acts too manly
2. Gets angry fast aka bad personality

What are your red flags?

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Acts manly wtf ? Does that mean I'm going to suddenly talk about my gym sessions and show you my biceps, or comment about meeting up with the lads later. Perhaps elequantly discuss about football and wether you will attend the game later on in the local pitch a hundred miles from here. What is your definition of manly ??

Bohol

VIP
Acts manly wtf ? Does that mean I'm going to suddenly talk about my gym sessions and show you my biceps, or comment about meeting up with the lads later. Perhaps elequantly discuss about football and wether you will attend the game later on in the local pitch a hundred miles from here. What is your definition of manly ??

It means being too confrontational, acting like one of the lads wanting a punch up in the ring. :lol:
Football is indeed manly sport, girls who are very into football are known as tom boys.

Bohol

VIP
1. acting like Shaniqua
2. being ugly/overweight
3. absorbing all wavelengths of light in the room (dhuxul)
4. superstitious/religious

Shaniqua basically = my no.1 (acts too manly) and 2.no (gets angry fast/bad personality). The black community is known to have lots of Shaniquas. :lol:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
1. Blindly follows Islam
2. Blindly follows her make family members
3. Wears Islamic clothing.
5. Doesn't have a mind of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending