The worst combos that make you cancel a halimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
1. Nothing turns me off more than a Madow broad nose, its absolute my disgusting, sometimes I feel like they are depriving me of oxygen

2. Loud mouth, bad attitude, in your face types.

3. Bad hygiene, breath stankin, afro injir, she must have smooth Hindi hair

4. Westernized overtly, obssesed with Love N Hip Hop BLM types

:yacadiim:
Your a racist c*nt who the hell married you I feel sorry for the women who said 'I do' as your the exact person to be deemed hell on earth. I hope she knows who you truly are, a backward woman hating man. If I saw you I would run for the hills I don't want to be shackled and left in a room to cook and clean for you, not allowed education my own friends nothing. My life would only be to serve you.

Bohol

VIP
Nigga I didn't say anything about ur preferences. I told u to post them on ur local masjids marriage board, u obsess over halimos to the point where it's not healthy. Chill and go get married :icon lol:

This is what I mean. Exhibit A: looking for few rounds in the ring. Chill you are not a man. :lol:

If you don't fit the description I listed no need to get triggered. :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your a racist c*nt who the hell married you I feel sorry for the women who said 'I do' as your the exact person to be deemed hell on earth. I hope she knows who you truly are, a backward woman hating man. If I saw you I would run for the hills I don't want to be shackled and left in a room to cook and clean for you, not allowed education my own friends nothing. My life would only be to serve you.

My wife has the best features, soft hair, long aquiline nose, beautiful light skin, the quintessential Somali. She is not Tyronesse like you, and she sure loves me :dabcasar:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My wife has the best features, soft hair, long aquiline nose, beautiful light skin, the quintessential Somali. She is not Tyronesse like you, and she sure loves me :dabcasar:
Tyrone how do you know how I look like, perv, and why are you dissing what god has made these people to be ? Stop talking to me mate you need help your not right in the head, I fear if all Somali men think like you I really do. No wonder our women are calling you qashin you disrespect every woman who does whatever she chooses to do, you just want a slave to work for you someone submissive to say yes all the time like a robot. You fear hard working successful women, because your little ego can't handle it. Aah it's to much

You do. Good luck finding a straight man with that bullshit, no man wants to be with a chick that acts exactly like a man. :mugshotman::faysalwtf:

It's ok not everyone is as narrow minded as u kkkkk

Some of u guys think a women working full time makes her man
clear.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Tyrone how do you know how I look like, perv, and why are you dissing what god has made these people to be ? Stop talking to me mate you need help your not right in the head, I fear if all Somali men think like you I really do. No wonder our women are calling you qashin you disrespect every woman who does whatever she chooses to do, you just want a slave to work for you someone submissive to say yes all the time like a robot. You fear hard working successful women, because your little ego can't handle it. Aah it's to much

I think kaleel has to add a word limit for females

Bohol

VIP
It's ok not everyone is as narrow minded as u kkkkk

Some of u guys think a women working full time makes her man
clear.png

It is not about occupation but the way a girl carries herself which can indicate whether she is manly or not as exhibited in
in the comedy movie White Chicks.

wcg6.gif

It is not about occupation but the way a girl carries herself which can indicate whether she is manly or not as exhibited in
in the comedy movie White Chicks.

wcg6.gif

That might be so but at least behaviour can be changed.

What about feminine looking abdis? They're the true tragedy :meleshame: no way to change genes, masakeen

Bohol

VIP
That might be so but at least behaviour can be changed.

What about feminine looking abdis? They're the true tragedy :meleshame: no way to change genes, masakeen

So are you willing to change your behaviour then? As for feminine Abdis, I wouldn't
know. Aslong as their behaviour is not feminine like Sohollywood they will be fine in
the outside world. Masculinity is not just looks but also behaviour.

:manny:

So are you willing to change your behaviour then? As for feminine Abdis, I wouldn't know. Aslong as their behaviour is not
feminine like Sohollywood they will be fine in the outside world.

:manny:

What do u mean u wouldn't know lmao I estimate that at least 70% of abdis appear feminine. This is because many common somali features are viewed as feminine.

If you have a couple of common Somali features then u r guaranteed to look woman like
clear.png
:yacadiim:

And no I'm not willing to, I'm having too much fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending