The worst somali diaspora are from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm not a tribalist. Calling me a tribalist would insinuate that we are the same ethnicity. We are different races with different cultures. So calling me racist would be more accurate
We should respect our different cultures.Looks like imma have to respect your ooga booga nonsense :bell:

It is a stiff competition between reer-Hennyland iyo Reer-Khaasaro-chips-and chips, too close to call :manny:

Reer Denmark is at the top with reer-Australiaa :kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
The UK has the worst social mobility of European countries. No wonder the Somalis there turned total shit.

What surprises me more is the degeneracy of Swedish Somalis considering the vast social programs of that country, but I read that something like 60% of them are fobs who came post-2000.

The UK has the worst social mobility of European countries. No wonder the Somalis there turned total shit.

What surprises me more is the degeneracy of Swedish Somalis considering the vast social programs of that country, but I read that something like 60% of them are fobs who came post-2000.

There is a direct relationship between the weather and the degeneracy of Somalia diaspora communities. The colder it is, the worse off they are. :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
There is a direct relationship between the weather and the degeneracy of Somalia diaspora communities. The colder it is, the worse off they are. :lolbron:

Finland, the most northern of all Somali diasporas, has a semi-decent diaspora compared to Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts