The Xalimo Archetype

I don't have tiktok so what are the comments like? the first girl is so embarassing putting down somali men and thinking somali women are spared as if there wasn't a viral video couple of days ago calling "Somalian" woman the only unattractive females. She needs to see that video so she can think again uff

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Case study 1 - gaal
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Case study 2 - muslimah
You donโ€™t seem to understand that case study 2 is a oppurtunist hijabi you can see her chest does that not then defeat the purpose of hijab

there is growing amount of xalimos who only choose to cover their head because they donโ€™t like the way it looks

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
I don't have tiktok so what are the comments like? the first girl is so embarassing putting down somali men and thinking somali women are spared as if there wasn't a viral video couple of days ago calling "Somalian" woman the only unattractive females. She needs to see that video so she can think again uff
The second one is some mathow naag giving sly comments but she stands on business.

Vs the Gaals comments

This Dhil0 ain't rated by no one bro. There's always a reason a mutard is a mutard.

wonyluvr

prima hablood ๐œ—๐œšโ‹†โ‚Šหš
VIP
I saw the first one not that long ago so embarrassing ugh why canโ€™t some people shut up

Trending