There's no Hope for Muqdisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Since we have Puntland and Isaaqs have Somaliland. I suggest the others make their own countries. There's no hope for Muqdisho, or South Somalia. Jubbaland is developing, hiiraan should elect their own president, Bantus should go back to West Africa, Cad cads should develop their own region or go back to Yemen or wherever they came for. Muqdisho will never be the same again, the faster the people move on and never look back, the faster they can succeed in their newly found region or Country. Puntland and Somaliland will also equally split Khatuumo.

Do you agree with me? Yes or Yes?

maestro

Cultural revolution
:duck:

Clearly This Qabiil / politics shit isn't for you so why don't you just leave it to people who know what they're talking about :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:duck:

Clearly This Qabiil / politics shit isn't for you so why don't you just leave it to people who know what they're talking about :bell:
What qabiil? I haven't mention no qabiil. I mentioned regions. And I'm absolutely 10000000% right, there's no hope for Muqdisho.

image.jpeg
Wow you are making these people very happy, Madow & habashis are waiting like vultures to claim Somalia.

Since we have Puntland and Isaaqs have Somaliland. I suggest the others make their own countries. There's no hope for Muqdisho, or South Somalia. Jubbaland is developing, hiiraan should elect their own president, Bantus should go back to West Africa, Cad cads should develop their own region or go back to Yemen or wherever they came for. Muqdisho will never be the same again, the faster the people move on and never look back, the faster they can succeed in their newly found region or Country. Puntland and Somaliland will also equally split Khatuumo.

Do you agree with me? Yes or Yes?
Mogadishu is developing at a fast rate and is receiving alot of foreign investment. The city will rise. All cities have at some point fallen then rose back up afterwards. The "let's just not try" attitude is toxic and stupid.

"I'd rather die trying than not doing anything at all." - Axmed Gurey

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nigga looks like Harambe the gorilla that was shot
Legit if having a darmuus on your forehead is part of your culture Somalia shouldn't even be in your choice of words.

Harambe.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending