There's no Hope for Muqdisho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
At the moment Mogadishu is the most developed city in Somalia.

op1Z2q5.jpg

tedx%2Bmogadishu%2BsSawirro.jpg

View attachment 5359
Mogadishu has always been, and will always be the most developed city in Somalia. It was like this in the time of ibn Batutta, it's like this now, and it will be like this in the future. Ignore these qabilists.

@Reiko you're being a pathetic qabilist. Don't seek a visa when Xamar rises from the ashes (that's if it hasn't already).

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Pls no stop :dead:

This nigga can't handle his first snowfall la hawlaaaaa :sheed:

My homie's nose looks like a star wars fighter jet :sheed:

Wallahi he looks like if donkey and shrek did the dbz fusion dance. No chill

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I don't. LOL I just think he has a right to know we're laughing at him. He should be able to defend himself.

You do. Let's not attract a bunch of crazies to this site. We already have those 2 African Americans and that racist white lady on twitter who lurks here. That's enough. Some day this site will turn from Somalispot to Ajnabispot

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:dead::dead:

You guys are so mean.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I created this topic to bring us back together and it worked! Mashallah to me.

Why does he care about Somalia? Somalia is not his country.

Somalia is very rich country resources (oil, gas, location, uranium, fish, rich history) 20 years civil war, and overpopulated neighbouring countries want to solve their poverty and population plus the landlocked Ethiopia.

You do. Let's not attract a bunch of crazies to this site. We already have those 2 African Americans and that racist white lady on twitter who lurks here. That's enough. Some day this site will turn from Somalispot to Ajnabispot
Who is this crazy woman? Could you post her Twitter account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.