They know what’s coming...

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
59f3d27586834.image.jpg

@Jacki @The Somali Caesar go take a trip down South and go meet your friends

Do you think you're white? Go to West Virginia, go to South Carolina, actually go to those places and go see how much those people love you. You're defending those kkk types while you probably live in a liberal area.
I get the feeling you’ve never been to America. Been living here for over a dacade myself (many as a black hijabi) and I have yet to see this wide spread racism leftists insist is rampant in the US. If a black hijabi living in the Midwest doesn’t see this widespread racism, no liberal living in newyork is going to convince me is rampant and systematic.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I get the feeling you’ve never been to America. Been living here for over a dacade myself (many as a black hijabi) and I have yet to see this wide spread racism leftists insist is rampant in the US. If a black hijabi living in the Midwest doesn’t see this widespread racism, no liberal living in newyork is going to convince me is rampant and systematic.

'It is serious and intense': white supremacist domestic terror threat looms large in US

but apparently you don't care about that. And I live in the US and I'm from the South.

'It is serious and intense': white supremacist domestic terror threat looms large in US

but apparently you don't care about that. And I live in the US and I'm from the South.
Okay the fact that you just tried to use the guardian as a source tells me everything I need to know and I will no longer be reply to you. Good day.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Most of these Somalis that support Trump don't even live in America, they live in the UK. The gloomy weather and cramped space is messing with their head, I'd be mad too.

:heh:

There is only one Ayan hirsi Ali.

The cages have been used the same way by the trump administration as the Obama administration. But somehow this “cage” conversation was never a thing before trump entires office and suddenly it was a racist travesty. Funny how what’s racist depends on the party in power. Hilarious really.
Hypocrites sxb thats why, that kenyan could do No wrong😅

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
I prefer honest muslim hating republicans than hypocrites muslim loathing democrats.... both hate us but one party is honest with their hate towards us while another is cosplaying as a friend to destroy us from the inside and increase the munafiqun in our community.
May Allah protect real muslims.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Drone King Obama started the immigrant kids in cages thing, just wanted to put the facts out.
It doesn't matter if they were built during the Obama administration, it was Trump that used facilities (there were supposed to be temporary) to separate children from their families.

The only instance where children were separated from families during the Obama administration is if the kid was at risk particularly if the parents had a criminal background.

Now we have hundreds of kids without parents.

It doesn't matter if they were built during the Obama administration, it was Trump that used facilities (there were supposed to be temporary) to separate children from their families.

The only instance where children were separated from families during the Obama administration is if the kid was at risk particularly if the parents had a criminal background.

Now we have hundreds of kids without parents.
Im not excusing any of them like you are doing for Obama sxb, Obama did separate kids from parents also. And besides why would he even a problem doing so when he killing kids i Libya, Syria and Somalia🤔 resist the brainwash bro, they're both disgusting but what we do know that separates the two is, that one started wars and the other didnt, and not many US presidents are in that bracket.

I prefer honest muslim hating republicans than hypocrites muslim loathing democrats.... both hate us but one party is honest with their hate towards us while another is cosplaying as a friend to destroy us from the inside and increase the munafiqun in our community.
May Allah protect real muslims.
Fair take

Trending