They say girls in the West are corrupt but take a look at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me

In no way she has an immediate family, family must've died in the civil war.
4463749.jpg

Horta what is with these fobs and their utterly cringy music? The girl surely has a friend or a family member somewhere and the faarax needs to be sat down and reminded that he wasnt born to do this. Goodness!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Get two eggs mix it with some flour whip that shit, get some carrots & onions & chop them up, get a sauce pan and add a bit of oil in it & turn the temperature high, let that simmer, add a bit of water, are you with me?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't see a problem with this video.

How come no one cares when Somali men rap like a AA?
Blame it on the television, I've been to Arabia for holy pilgrimage sometime back & I was surprised to see some locals going in droves to McDonald's & imitating western culture, indeed the television is a weapon of mass mind control.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Let her do what she pleases dammit, I've stopped caring about what people do in their lives. if she is happy parading herself around a man let her. She's enjoying herself which is what many Somalis should do sheesh bunch of miserable people. All off them I walk by no soul in their eyes all miserable bunch apparently anti-depressant use is high amongst somalis. Im not suprised all they do is pop out 8 kids and divorce 3 times living life by dreams and hopes they never achieve. What a miserable existence no fun or joy

She needs to hit the gym and get rid of that calool, her makeup is shit and she can't dance bisinka looool. This is so cringe hahaha
There is nothing wrong with her body matter of fact she looks really pretty it's just the way the video is directed and the message it portrays that i'm not liking

i still dont know the meaning of this song:russ:
If you having a bad day and want to laugh your head of by Somali wanna be singers making a fool of them self go and watch videos like that. Other times these types of video will only kill your brain cells. I hope Abdi Good what ever his name was sees this mess so he can have a filed day.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
If you having a bad day and want to laugh your head of by Somali wanna be singers making a fool of them self go and watch videos like that. Other times these types of video will only kill your brain cells. I hope Abdi Good what ever his name was sees this mess so he can have a filed day.

I cant stand somalis that rap its never good and this video isnt that special if there was niiko involded than Abdi good would rant on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending